5/16 -5/17 -- Hocking Hills, SR 555, SE Ohio, etc -- Camping

Casper

So it looks like the Hocking Hills Poker Run is the same weekend as this two day ride. Maybe I missed something, but are you guys planning on doing the poker run? The thread on the poker run shows some interest, so are we going to combine groups and make the run part of our Saturday ride? Then we could all do the BBQ dinner together.. ? just a thought

Meow.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in for Saturday. Gotta head home to be up for work on Sunday.
I have the same issue, I have to work on Sunday

Poor bastards. Not sure what this "work" is that you speak of but it doesnt sound fun at all:lol:

Poor bastards. Not sure what this "work" is that you speak of but it doesnt sound fun at all:lol:

"Work" is what I am doing now which is just sitting in front of my computer getting paid to surf the web, or in this case, read the board.

It is not like I have to do any hard work, I just sit around and wait on the airplane to have all the bags unloaded and then assist those who had the

unfortunate luck to have their bag not arrive with them. :)

Would love to camp ride and meet some of ya. If I can have some gear hauled down( tent,cooler, sleeping bag) that would be great!!! ill wait to hear the details. have yet to explore that region of the state by motorcycle yet so really looking forward to it...

Save the date. This is a "joint venture" if you will between a few different sites. We're hashing out the details. Basically we'll be riding all day Saturday, camping Saturday night, riding Sunday and parting ways. There will be people from Kentucky and Pennsylvania going with us. Promises to be a good time.

The only thing I ask is everyone wears their gear, and everyone respects everyone else. Don't ride above your head. 555 is a dangerous road, and Hocking Hills is no joke. Always err on the side of caution.

I will have a sign in at the meeting point. Everyone will be required to write down their name, license plate, phone number, and emergency contact. This way if someone wrecks, we can tell the EMT who you are and who to contact. This comes from the last Hocking Hills ride with the guy on the green Ninja. None of us knew who the hell he was let alone who to contact.

I will be handing out maps of the suggested route with places to meet up.

More info to come soon.

Heck of a good idea with name, license plate, phone number and emergency contact number. Always should be like that! Don't know if I can attend yet but be safe out there.

So it looks like the Hocking Hills Poker Run is the same weekend as this two day ride. Maybe I missed something, but are you guys planning on doing the poker run? The thread on the poker run shows some interest, so are we going to combine groups and make the run part of our Saturday ride? Then we could all do the BBQ dinner together.. ? just a thought

bump.

hasn't been answered yet.. i have the same question too.

I'm sooo in, and I can say for a fair certainty that I will be either +1 or even +2.

My two brothers from other mothers ride, but one is addicted to World of Warcrack and we have trouble scheduling the real world around his fucking raids. He's a weekend rider pussy too, but we love him despite his many faults.

if I can get the time off you can count me in for it, I need an excuse to get away from home for a couple days and meat new and interesting people LOL...

will there be sheep there??

you might be byos :lol:

if I can get the time off you can count me in for it, I need an excuse to get away from home for a couple days and meat new and interesting people LOL...

will there be sheep there??

you might be byos :lol:

hss.gif I'm likin' this new guy already!!! roflmao.gif

.....but one is addicted to World of Warcrack and we have trouble scheduling the real world around his fucking raids.

lol.gif