For fucks sakes not in Westerville! WTF

SpaceGhost

Poor mother. :nono:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/police_investigating_3_dead_in_westerville/27687/

Police: Westerville Father Kills Daughters, Himself

UPDATE: Authorities release new information after three bodies are found in a Westerville residence Thursday.

By DONNA WILLIS | Web Content Coordinator

Published: December 3, 2009

Updated: December 3, 2009

WESTERVILLE, Ohio—A father fatally shot his two daughters and then fatally shot himself between Wednesday night and Thursday, according to police.

NBC 4’s Ana Jackson is reporting from the scene with the FAST FACTS.

Westerville police were called to 813 Westray Dr. Thursday after a school principal called and asked for a well-being check at a residence.

Officers found the bodies of two young-adult females and an adult male in a bedroom.

Police said the father fatally shot his two daughters and then turned the gun on himself.

The daughters’ ages were around 12 years and 15 years.

He left a suicide note, police said. Authorities weren’t releasing information on the suicide note.

The girls’ father and mother had a shared parenting agreement. They had divorced earlier this year, in April.

The daughters were staying with their father in Westerville.

The girls’ mother was notified. Police weren’t releasing the mother’s hometown.

Police were not releasing the victims’ names currently.

NBC 4 talked to Westerville City Schools, and Executive Director of Communications Greg Viebrantz said one of the daughters was a freshman at Westerville Central High School. Viebrantz named her as Nicole Dobson.

Viebrantz said the school would have counselors at the school Friday and an announcement about the death would be made over the intercom.

The other daughter attended St. Paul School in Westerville.

Police said there weren’t any witnesses and no one heard the gunshots.

Neighbors told police they last saw the dad and daughters 9 p.m. Wednesday night.

A 911 call was released to the media.

The principal at St. Paul School, 61 Moss Rd., called 911 and said a female student didn’t show up for school Thursday and her father didn’t call her in as absent.

The school called the child’s mother who said she had no idea what was going on or where the child was.

The principal said school officials went to the home, and the father’s vehicle was in the driveway. No one answered the door, though.

Guest tbutera2112
i find it odd that the principal called 911 and not the truant officer the person they are supposed to call if a kid doesn't show up and a parent doesn't answer.....

at my school the truant officer was a licking county cop...sooo...perhaps she did?

i find it odd that the principal called 911 and not the truant officer the person they are supposed to call if a kid doesn't show up and a parent doesn't answer.....

sounds like they knew the situation and history. you can't hide shit when it's that bad.

I don't understand why the person just couldn't shoot himself instead of him & his two daughters.

Well he obviously wanted to put as much hurt to the mother as possible. I still don't even understand how a father could do that to his kids, but he most likely had some sort of mental problem.

Damn. I'll never understand.

Worked with a guy who did the exact same thing. To this day, I can not understand.

Chemical imbalance in the brain is the only way I could rationalize this. This is such a sad story I hate hearing things like this. :(

Well he obviously wanted to put as much hurt to the mother as possible. I still don't even understand how a father could do that to his kids, but he most likely had some sort of mental problem.

I dont think so. I think he wanted to go but couldnt stand either hurting the children by leaving without them or didnt want to go alone and perhaps spend eternity wanting their companionship. Its like the go who wants to die but needs to kill the rest of his family because he doesnt want to feel in death without them.