The Yut uggghhh!!! thread.

Catman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to punch that camera man in the teeth.

Dear everyone in that vid,

Thank you for giving street bike riders a bad image.

Signed,

Everyone who isn't a douchebag stunter :)

:plus1:Straight and to the point. Well said. I get that stuntingis a bikestyle/lifestyle. Just like anything else, in it's proper place, it's all good. Our boy 12 o'clocker does his thing off the street where it shoud be, and he's got sic skills from what I see. But these fucks in the vid, ripping it up on the street are just as bad as the douchebag poser.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I'm missin' somethin', but I didn't see what the big deal was. The Craigslist kid seemed to be earnestly tryin' to teach that guy some of the basics. Not sure how braggadocios his ad was I guess, nor do I know anything about stunting to know if he was talkin' out his a$$....But I thought those "pro" guys were kinda bein' tools about the whole thing....."My dick's bigger than yours" :rolleyes:

At least the kid seemed to have them out of the way on some new subdivision street that's not bein' used yet

Edited by Fonzie

:plus1:Straight and to the point. Well said. I get that stuntingis a bikestyle/lifestyle. Just like anything else, in it's proper place, it's all good. Our boy 12 o'clocker does his thing off the street where it shoud be, and he's got sic skills from what I see. But these fucks in the vid, ripping it up on the street are just as bad as the douchebag poser.

:plus1:

Maybe I'm missin' somethin', but I didn't see what the big deal was. The Craigslist kid seemed to be earnestly tryin' to teach that guy some of the basics. Not sure how braggadocios his ad was I guess, nor do I know anything about stunting to know if he was talkin' out his a$$....But I thought those "pro" guys were kinda bein' tools about the whole thing....."My dick's bigger than yours" :rolleyes:

At least the kid seemed to have them out of the way on some new subdivision street that's not bein' used yet

I have no stunt experience other than the ones I do by accident whilst being a dangerous dick, but even I could tell this guy was a tool from the first moment. Then the fucker spoke.... OMG what a douchebag. Yeah, the real stunters that showed were dicks, but he was asking for it baaaad...

Seriously, I want those shirts, both of them... Now. And please add the dreads and blunt smoke to mine, if you could... Thanks.

• 1 month later...