Places to eat in Hocking Hills

Erica

Sean and I have planned a trip in a few weeks to Hocking Hills and we were wondering if you all know of any good places to eat down there? We are also looking for other things to do in case it is snowing...any ideas?

When I went down there with my girlfriend a month or so ago we just rented a cabin and cooked.

as far as things to do we pretty much just hiked hocking hills and we rented a ATV to toy around in while we were there.

When I went down there with my girlfriend a month or so ago we just rented a cabin and cooked.

as far as things to do we pretty much just hiked hocking hills and we rented a ATV to toy around in while we were there.

How much was the cabin and atv rental? Sounds fun.

Yeah there isn't many places to eat around that area. That is why all the cabins have full kitchens. Sucks if you are staying in a hotel. Logan is about your best bet to find places to eat, but there isn't much there out side the normal chain places you find off just about any highway exit.