CFT Turbo S2K

Alex L.

I always wondered why the S2K's never seemed to be that popular.(unless I'm missing it) 260 HP out of a stock NA 4 banger, RWD and what 25-27,00 pounds? Now you can get them for $8-12K... Even one with 500 WHP would be bad ass. Nice video.

I always wondered why the S2K's never seemed to be that popular.(unless I'm missing it) 260 HP out of a stock NA 4 banger, RWD and what 25-27,00 pounds? Now you can get them for $8-12K... Even one with 500 WHP would be bad ass. Nice video.

I'm pretty sure they dyno around 200whp, so that kinda suxzorz. And in all honesty if you're driving normal it feels like a Civic with really stiff suspension. That being said they're the most fun car on twisties that I've ever driven. I would love to have one some day with a few subtle mods.

too small for someone my size :(

To give the S2K some credit, that might not be the case. Compared to the other roadsters in it's class (give or take many thousands of dollars), it is more roomy than a Miata, Boxter, SLK, Z3/Z4, Solstice/Sky. I'm 6'3", 225, so I don't fit well in the tiny cars either, but the S2K seemed liveable.