So is WOW gonna let us watch this game tonight?

SpaceGhost

Being it's Cleveland and Pittsburgh will WOW pay so we can see it. I can understand not paying for the others. This game has a lot of their fans as customers. Joe is it a no? I may go out to watch if WOW is not showing it. Cleveland has found some offense and Pittsburgh has been slacking and needs to win bad. I think this will be a good game.

I have Mendenhall tonight, I have Ward but I guess he is sitting because of his hami. I also have J. Harrison, I kinda want to play him. What do you Browns and Steelers fans think?

I am assuming it is a NFL Network game. If so, then no.

Most cable companies are not paying the NFL Network's extortion fees...they charge enough just to carry the damn network. Time Warner won't have it either.

They also won't allow a pay per-user deal either, as WOW would like to offer it to you. The percentage of people who would be okay with a bill increase to carry these games is pretty small.

Being it's Cleveland and Pittsburgh will WOW pay so we can see it. I can understand not paying for the others. This game has a lot of their fans as customers. Joe is it a no? I may go out to watch if WOW is not showing it. Cleveland has found some offense and Pittsburgh has been slacking and needs to win bad. I think this will be a good game.

I have Mendenhall tonight, I have Ward but I guess he is sitting because of his hami. I also have J. Harrison, I kinda want to play him. What do you Browns and Steelers fans think?

If I'd have know you were interested, I would have given you my tickets. Two fools from my office are up there braving it. I couldn't justify the drive let alone sitting in the cold :o

Fuck you Mendenhall! How can you not gain 100 yards on Cleveland? Or score once? I'm pissed, now I am going to lose in the first week of our playoffs. Jones-Drew sucks dick ever since that cock biter kneeled at the 1 and didn't score on purpose. Then apologized to his FF owners and has yet to make up for it. Fucker had 4 carries in a row from the 1 last week and got stuffed like the fag he is. My team was second in points for the season. Now my team will just take a shit at the worst time. :mad:

Oh and Marc, can someone explain it's not cool to hold the ball for 5-6 seconds in the NFL every time you throw? I'm sick of hearing "that's just the way I play." Getting sacked like 4 times in the first quarter isn't helping the sorry ass Steelers. Christ, even the Lions beat Cleveland. I mean fuck, someone tell that moron that timing routes are important to the tempo of the game! Tomlin needs to bench Ben to send a message to him to quit holding the fucking ball, it's not cool anymore, throw that shit away if everyone is covered especially if there are 30MPH winds you are trying to throw into. 8 sacks in a single game is unforgivable, he is horrible for this team right now. His teammates should be pissed. And I don't want to hear it is the o-line's at fault, no O-line can give 6 seconds and two pump fakes every play to throw the ball and be successful at it. That loss is square on the shoulders of Boner Ben. Get the rock out of your hand.