Help getting on a certain Country Club....

Diamonds

I want to play "The Golf Club"..... (In New albay). Plain and Simple.

It is one of the most exclusive clubs in the US and has only 150 members.

I drove past it the other day and saw it from the road because alot of the leaves are off the trees. I must play this course in the next 365 days, can anyone help me? I'd like to be able to get myself and one other guy on there.

Thanks, Bob

Edited by Diamonds

I worked there for 4 years while in high school. I played it alot and everyday after work my dad would tell me I no idea how lucky I was. Good luck getting on. You will basically need a member to take you, pretty much no other way unless you win some raffle lol.

Good luck, probably one of the hardest clubs to get on. Only one I know that is harder would be double eagle. You'll have to know a member or have some kind of business connection to a company that has a member to sponsor you.

I made it to the final 2 for Clubhouse Manager of Double Eagle about 15 years ago. I guess my interview with John H. McConnell didn't go as well as I thought.

I can get myself and a friend on any of these courses. It would require calling in favors from my fellow Club Managers, or from my members. Not really something I do on a whim, or for cash.

usually whatever it costs to maintain the club....divided by the number of members

Double Eagle does a lottery. One member is picked to pay the Club's expenses and receives a 30 year exemption from being included in the lottery.

I made it to the final 2 for Clubhouse Manager of Double Eagle about 15 years ago. I guess my interview with John H. McConnell didn't go as well as I thought.

I can get myself and a friend on any of these courses. It would require calling in favors from my fellow Club Managers, or from my members. Not really something I do on a whim, or for cash.

Double Eagle does a lottery. One member is picked to pay the Club's expenses and receives a 30 year exemption from being included in the lottery.

You don't do it on a whim, and you don't do it for cash? What do you do it for? Amazing Chocolate chip cookies?

Become a Caddy.

...seriously.

When I played golf in high school I carried bag at quite a few places just so that I could get access to the course on Mondays. I carried a few times at The Golf Club but at that point I was also interested in making money and there wasn't much regular business out there with so few members.