new to columbus racing

sevenpointthree

no the powerstrokes are rated by cc's which is fuel flowed unlike the cummins and duramax 175cc's is right i got them from unlimited diesel in bremen.

That's tiny by gasoline standards. My stock injectors were 390cc or something like that and now I have 630cc's.

EDIT: I guess the fuel pressure on diesels compensate for the smaller injectors

flybye it is slow compared to a few thousand pound car but for an 8000lbs 6spd diesel truck it is pretty fast especially on 35s

Just giving you shit man...its a nice truck and I wouldn't mind have a big hillbilly ride myself to be honest :cool:

Guest Removed
That's tiny by gasoline standards. My stock injectors were 390cc or something like that and now I have 630cc's.

EDIT: I guess the fuel pressure on diesels compensate for the smaller injectors

where your running 60psi..and hes running 6000....go figure huh

or maby just clean the filter... frineds cummons was black smoking everywhere on lvl 2( which is a moderatly low setting) and he figured out it was just because his filter was pritty dirty( cause= leaking manifold to turbo gasket/fitting)... not saying thats ur problem u could also just be on a high lvl and dump alot of fuel... either way i love diesel bud. welcome

or maby just clean the filter... frineds cummons was black smoking everywhere on lvl 2( which is a moderatly low setting) and he figured out it was just because his filter was pritty dirty( cause= leaking manifold to turbo gasket/fitting)... not saying thats ur problem u could also just be on a high lvl and dump alot of fuel... either way i love diesel bud. welcome

:gtfo: noob

Good looking truck.

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

:gtfo:

U gots 2 beeeee retardededededed,

HE can blow coal then should level out to none if hes blowing smoke all the time thats bad....

Neonkiller

BTW nice truck.