Casing my place....

Putty

So this morning I go outside and notice two sets of footprints in the snow up next to and around my house. Also around my car. I thought maybe it was a person walking through, but when they got around the sides where it would have been darker....there was a gathering of prints....like circling around and shit. I hate the fact a faggot was up to no good while I lay dormant.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this morning I go outside and notice two sets of footprints in the snow up next to and around my house. Also around my car. I thought maybe it was a person walking through, but when they got around the sides where it would have been darker....there was a gathering of prints....like circling around and shit. I hate the fact a faggot was up to no good while I lay dormant.

Sucks dude, it's a pretty awful feeling. CALL THE POLICE even after the fact just to make them aware!

I smell deadness in the near future!!!!!!

This guy is new here yet he knows I have an itchy trigger finger.

Possible Meter Reader?

KillJoy

Very well possible, but I followed them all the way around my place and I have a window that is between my how and another. There was a gathering of prints there, too. Definitely a person with ill intentions imo.

Sucks dude, it's a pretty awful feeling. CALL THE POLICE even after the fact just to make them aware!

I did that as well as called Brinks and told them if my alarm goes off to call police first. Me second. Police took name and address and said they'd would notify cars in the area for if there is a call.

Possible Meter Reader?

KillJoy

That's what I was thinking also, but it's certainly not a bad idea to be extra cautious.

I had a similar experience last year. I had a trail of footprints across my back deck in the snow and all around the house on the other side but not near the meter, so I was thinking someone had been up to no good. Upon further investigation I realized the guy must not have gone far enough back the side of the house where the meter is then walked all the way around the other way and across the back deck to get to the meter. He was also nice enough to leave the damn gate wide open when he left.

i had footprints around my house too kinda freaked out.....they were deer tracks!

In comes John with a joke.

Booooo. Hiss!

That's what I was thinking also, but it's certainly not a bad idea to be extra cautious.

I have a neighbor on both sides that are off watching out today. I'm off after today. Most likely a dipshit looking to home invade to deprive my kid of her first Christmas treats.

What the hell is wrong with people? I have heard about more people getting broke into and "cased" more than ever.

Hell I live in a nice area, dead end road, everyone knows everyone kinda place. Never thought I ever had to worry about this kind of thing. In fact the guy I bought the house off of is a friend of mine and had the house for 7 years. Over the 7 years he never once locked the back door.

A couple of weeks ago another friend of mine who lives at the end of the road had someone walk in his house and take his plasma TV. The craziest part is he didn't go to bed until 5am. His wife got up at 7am. So someone had to have watched, waited, and had big enough balls to not worry about being heard.

I have a gun close always incase I hear anything. I am still getting a security system.

I hope nothing happens in your situation. But if it does, do the world a favor and blast the stupid fucker into the next life.

The craziest part is he didn't go to bed until 5am. His wife got up at 7am. So someone had to have watched, waited, and had big enough balls to not worry about being heard.

That's crazy. All that monitoring and risk for a damn TV. People are crazy.

What the hell is wrong with people? I have heard about more people getting broke into and "cased" more than ever.

Hell I live in a nice area, dead end road, everyone knows everyone kinda place. Never thought I ever had to worry about this kind of thing. In fact the guy I bought the house off of is a friend of mine and had the house for 7 years. Over the 7 years he never once locked the back door.

A couple of weeks ago another friend of mine who lives at the end of the road had someone walk in his house and take his plasma TV. The craziest part is he didn't go to bed until 5am. His wife got up at 7am. So someone had to have watched, waited, and had big enough balls to not worry about being heard.

I have a gun close always incase I hear anything. I am still getting a security system.

I hope nothing happens in your situation. But if it does, do the world a favor and blast the stupid fucker into the next life.

All the cops I've talked to said it's happening *everwhere* and the uptick is particularly bad in rural areas for the exact reason you mentioned. Rural people are comfortable and tend to leave everything open, yet most have the same extravagances of suburban dwellers (large TV's, video games, etc.). We have a friend who lives near Athens and they always leave their cars unlocked, their home unlocked, that's just their way. The husband has thousands of dollars in guns and archery equipment unlocked and ripe for the taking. I really hope they don't get nailed.

do you have a christmas tree visable from any of the windows that they looked in? maybe looking to score some presents.

Yes, the window I mentioned I saw the circling is where the Xmas tree is. I never keep the blinds open for people to see in.

I even lock my bedroom door. :)

That's cause you want no one to walk in while you're jackin your mini johnson

My bad was in the area and wasn't sure you were up or not and didn't want to distrub you if you weren't.

All the cops I've talked to said it's happening *everwhere* and the uptick is particularly bad in rural areas for the exact reason you mentioned. Rural people are comfortable and tend to leave everything open, yet most have the same extravagances of suburban dwellers (large TV's, video games, etc.). We have a friend who lives near Athens and they always leave their cars unlocked, their home unlocked, that's just their way. The husband has thousands of dollars in guns and archery equipment unlocked and ripe for the taking. I really hope they don't get nailed.

haha growing up we lived out in the country way off the road. Our house was never locked and the keys to the cars always stayed in the ignition.