So, am I the only one still holding farts back?

Putty

From your wife/GF/BF? I have never farted in front of my wife. Maybe in my sleep or she's walked into a stink cloud, but never just dropped ass. This morning I woke with a bad cramp and realized it was cause I was holding. This shits gotta stop.

Letting one rip on the first or third date probably isn't a great idea, but there isn't a human being on this planet that should actually take offense to someone farting. Timing is more the issue. Events such as funerals, weddings and so on.

I would have to agree with everyone else. . . if you're married or even well into a relationship, you should for sure just let it happen. If she loves you, it won't matter ;)

My wife won't do it in front of me or anyone, but that's a female thing I think.

It is your role as a man to fart for her, let her know how much you care.

Good times.

Wife and I have been together for 20yrs. for 19.75yrs she's known that if I can clear a room, I will. :o

The best is when I'm in the shower and let one loose that she hears all the way in the bedroom. :D

I'm actually slightly embarrased to say that I've woken her up out of a dead sleep with loud explosive like sounds randomly occurring under the covers. :bangbang: