So, am I the only one still holding farts back?

Putty

lol, NOT I. Actually on like our 2nd or 3rd date we had gone out drinking and eaten mongolian BBQ before hand and that much food/kind makes me have to drop a load sometime later, anyways...i take her back to my place for some late night fun but I had to pause it so I could take care of bidness, only bad thing was I had only been in my new house like 2 months and there were no doors on the bedrooms/bathroom, and the bathroom is directly across the hall from my bedroom.

so here i have this new girl that's naked on my bed and i drop a big shit that like reverbarates (sp?) in the toilet when i fart, you know those kind, and i'm all embarrased and shit and i clean up and jump back in the sack and she acts like nothing happened, lol, that was a keeper!

lol, NOT I. Actually on like our 2nd or 3rd date we had gone out drinking and eaten mongolian BBQ before hand and that much food/kind makes me have to drop a load sometime later, anyways...i take her back to my place for some late night fun but I had to pause it so I could take care of bidness, only bad thing was I had only been in my new house like 2 months and there were no doors on the bedrooms/bathroom, and the bathroom is directly across the hall from my bedroom.

so here i have this new girl that's naked on my bed and i drop a big shit that like reverbarates (sp?) in the toilet when i fart, you know those kind, and i'm all embarrased and shit and i clean up and jump back in the sack and she acts like nothing happened, lol, that was a keeper!

i honestly just laughed my ass off at this.

i wont hold any back. my g/f always acts like shes grossed out ONLY if she can hear them. if im silent with it, it can be one of those bad ones that even i am offended at, and she sits there like she doesnt know it happened.

From your wife/GF/BF? I have never farted in front of my wife. Maybe in my sleep or she's walked into a stink cloud, but never just dropped ass. This morning I woke with a bad cramp and realized it was cause I was holding. This shits gotta stop.

Are you fucking kidding me? As soon as I broke the "L" word I started letting them fly. She even asked once, "when did we cross that line" and I told her "baby, when i told you i loved you".