Just bought a new house!

Twistedrx7

offers are closed since it was accepted. If someone takes this away i will hunt them down and hurt them very much.

Yeah, but is it a verbal offer or do you have everything in writing and signed? Cuz if it's verbal, I'm gonna put in a slightly higher offer. :bangbang:

im hoping the same. But every things looked alright from what i could tell. I couldnt see any water damage anywhere. just nasty carpets and bad drywall.

I'll give you the name of our carpet guy when you are ready. It's easier to get discounts through them when you do multiple rooms, as they are a mainly a new build contractor but will do referrals, but only over a certain size.

I'll give you the name of our carpet guy when you are ready. It's easier to get discounts through them when you do multiple rooms, as they are a mainly a new build contractor but will do referrals, but only over a certain size.

Awesome. Do you know anyone who does framing drywall and electrical? I could do it but i also want it up to code as well.

hit up GTPnLS1 for electrical. he did work for me when i redid my bedroom, very good work, no one could touch his rates, and he was fast. changed out like 8 outlets from cream to white, put in 4 can lights (drilled hole into ceiling and wired), put in dimmer switch for lights/fan, put in a box for ceiling fan, and boxes in for smoke detectors in 2 rooms, and he was maybe her 4-5 hours. i need to get him back out here but i need to finish a couple other things first.

PM Cordell about electric, he gave me an awesome price and was awesome! for your painting needs, PM wanaplay, for your carpet needs, PM truckin.

Also, like was said before, make sure you aren't inheriting alot of neglect.the last 2 homes I've purchased were HUD homes and they both took ALOT of work to get them back to livable again. (I would purchase a HUD home again because even though they required work, I still got a better deal buying and doing the work myself than I would have gotten buying a move-in ready home.