dropped phone in water today... what to do?

Guest JCroz91

i just bust your balls because its fun to get you worked up

i really dont give a shit about what you do or dont do

as for pissed off...HA...im about as far from pissed as you can get....dont flatter yourself, it would take a lot for you to get me worked up, im a pretty chill guy

as for cam...there isnt even any words to describe how i feel about him...the only thing i can think of is that if i was kurt, i would be embarassed as fuck

TYLER....at this point in time, I can care less about your LAME ASS COMMENT and YOU. And Im sure my DAD wouldnt be EMBARASSED at all kid.....(YOU KEEP THINKING THAT)

Guest JCroz91
lol you expect me to apologize to you or some shit? i wouldnt hold up....i cant help it if you get so worked up over some dumb shit, maybe you should grow some thicker skin and take the tampon outta your pussy so the sand can drain out

ahh i understand.. "stop talking" is a pretty hard phrase to understand. here ya go incase you cant comprehend english..

-Deja de hablar

-Hör auf zu reden

-Smettere di parlare

-Pare de falar

-Sluta prata

-Σταματήσουμε να μιλάμε

-Stop ag caint

-住口

-停止話

THANKS!

Guest JCroz91
i remember being 19-20 years old...i thought i knew every thing too. to bad i was wrong too

i hope your not referring to me? if i knew everything i wouldnt make all the threads i make asking for advise :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
i hope your not referring to me? if i knew everything i wouldnt make all the threads i make asking for advise on weaseling out of responsibility :bangbang:

QFT

Guest tbutera2112
stop

dude, atleast come up with something more interesting to read instead of typing the same shit over and over....last time i busted your balls you typed a full fucking book defending yourself, now you cant even come up with more than 1-2 words?

Guest tbutera2112

i figured as much. i was hoping for a little more, but i can see youve exhausted the extent of your comebacks....guess im done with this thread until you have some time to think of something to say

seeya :)