Anyone here have Rosetta Stone

TTQ B4U

Ive messed with Rosetta Stone Japanese, just to see what it was like. I don't know if they have changed it since I used it or not, but I didn't much care for it. I've learned more from audiobooks and the "j-vloggers" on YouTube.

Its on torrent, the application and all of the languages. do you need it for PC or Mac?

PC Please. If you can grab levels 1-5 that would be awesome! We can meet up at some point since I'm sure the files are large. Spanish would be great.

I my gf speaks perfect spanish...I'll rent her our for $100/hr.....if u want a happy ending its an extra $100 lol

the kids shows are ok at learning a few words, but you won't actually learn how to put real senentces together and the tenses

PC Please. If you can grab levels 1-5 that would be awesome! We can meet up at some point since I'm sure the files are large. Spanish would be great.

I have the mac version, somewhere. Go ahead and DL it for the PC then you'll have it. I have EVDO, I don't have the bandwidth required to download it.

Guest JCroz91
i learned in my child hood development class a few days ago its nearly impossible to become fluent in a language once your an adult. unless you really surround yourself with people that speak that language fluently like move to a country that speaks it for a while. your supposed to teach your children languages when they are young while they are still devloping.