98 z28 ls1 6 speed (Rare Gold!)

Guest dsm8u

Ok i have a 1998 chevrolet camaro z28.

RARE RARE PRODUCTION COLOR!!!GOLD.

6 speed,t-tops, 130k miles. runs and drives like new.

car is all stock exspect hurst edition shifter,ss center exhaust looks and sounds

amazing,and eagle f1 rims with nice tires,and eibach suspention.Comp cam (Not a radical cam but dependable)

Adult owned and driven,very very maintained all service records in folder.

CAR HAS NEVER SEEN RAIN OR SNOW!!!!!Always garaged.I have the Orginal window sticker and all original paper work.

This z28 is in amazing shape in and out.U wont be disapointed.hate to sell but time to move on.

Price is $8,700 firm.

May also be interrested in some trades ....looking for a nice cummins diesal 4x4 no duallys.Or newer ford f150 or nice car!If its real nice car or truck and if u wanted camaro for

just nice days i may consider trading my daily driver also 95 civic 5 spped.But if i do this is has 2 be truly a nice vehicle and worth both of mine basically 11,000 or more nice

car or truck let me know what u got.thanks....

740-262-1246... pics will be up in a few,trying 2 find my adapter for the digital.and also if ur not interested in the car please dont crap on the thread!bumps ok.thanks u

1 of 301:

1998 Camaro Z28 Coupe:

http://www.camaroz28.com/img/divdots.gif

10U White - 1,995

11U Pewter - 30

13U Silver - 1,700

28U Navy - 1,365

31U Green - 323

41U Black - 3,347

63U Gold - 301

79U Teal - 474

81U Red - 2,720

88U B. Purple - 95

96U Cayenne - 410

I love this color, and if you break down even further between M6 and A4, it'll be even rarer. Good luck on the sale, I look forward to seeing pics.

11U Pewter - 30

I can not believe there were so few pewter cars this year.. Also would love some pics when you get to it

I was surprised as well, but when I think about it, most of the pewter Camaros seem to be '00-'02.

GL with the sale, I like the gold ones. Looking forward to seeing pics!

That is not my car in video.that looks like mine but mine looks(is) much cleaner.

Mine has a cam but is not a radical cam.very very mild.honestly is hard 2 tell by hearing it idle that there is a cam in mine.here is a pic off my phone.quality sucks but intil i can locate my usb cable this is all i got.give ya a general idea of how clean it is.

http://us.mc376.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMessage?sMid=2&&filterBy=&.rand=838266813&midIndex=2&mid=1_167780_AFdXv9EAAVe8S0v7IAEGHxESbAU

After a day of thinking i might keep the z.going 2 let it run on here for about a week if no takers then im going 2 keep it and build it in the next few months.

After a day of thinking i might keep the z.going 2 let it run on here for about a week if no takers then im going 2 keep it and build it in the next few months.

Nice, keep it!

Your pic doesn't work BTW

11U Pewter - 30

I can not believe there were so few pewter cars this year.. Also would love some pics when you get to it

IIRC, Pewter was an experimental color or something like that in 98. GM had them all, too.

Bump any offers trades?????Summer s just around the corner.really want to build my evo but if i still have this looks like it may be going to ips in a couple weeks?If any one is interrested give me ur email i will shoot u some pics.