cars in winter storage pics

Yasser-Hanbali

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn kirk, didnt you just move in to that house?

we're renting a house with a 2-car garage--my wife's big-ass SUV sits next to my cobra in a tiny 20X20 garage.

i just started renting the heated shop pictured above in july. its nice--30X50 with a big heater, but its in a 'low-rent' part of town, and a good 3 miles from my house--seems stupid, but i'd rather walk 20 feet outside to a detached garage.

we're closing in march on a house with a 40X60' detached garage. previous owner did heavy equipment repair, so this garage should be nuts. its a bit dirty, and needs hot water plumbed to it. but it has a 200amp box, with multiple heavy duty outlets everywhere, its plumbed for compressed air, with the compressor in a separate room, has cable for a tv, speaker outlets in each corner, a 100,000 btu moline heater, has a huge 14' high door, etc etc.

we're renting a house with a 2-car garage--my wife's big-ass SUV sits next to my cobra in a tiny 20X20 garage.

i just started renting the heated shop pictured above in july. its nice--30X50 with a big heater, but its in a 'low-rent' part of town, and a good 3 miles from my house--seems stupid, but i'd rather walk 20 feet outside to a detached garage.

we're closing in march on a house with a 40X60' detached garage. previous owner did heavy equipment repair, so this garage should be nuts. its a bit dirty, and needs hot water plumbed to it. but it has a 200amp box, with multiple heavy duty outlets everywhere, its plumbed for compressed air, with the compressor in a separate room, has cable for a tv, speaker outlets in each corner, a 100,000 btu moline heater, has a huge 14' high door, etc etc.

I am jealous of you.

Dude I went from a 2 car garage to a 2400 garage. You have no idea on how much nicer it is. Lets build you a pole barn. I know a good concrete guy.:)

I helped build one for my father in law last year in pataskala and he has so much room. If I had some place to put it I would. For now I am just going to have to be happy with a newer driveaway and 3rd car extension. You can help by giving me a great deal on helping with the new driveway. I am ready when you are.

I helped build one for my father in law last year in pataskala and he has so much room. If I had some place to put it I would. For now I am just going to have to be happy with a newer driveaway and 3rd car extension. You can help by giving me a great deal on helping with the new driveway. I am ready when you are.

If you need help laying it down or finishing it I can do that. I will help you out if you need it. How big is it again cause I cant remember.

If you need help laying it down or finishing it I can do that. I will help you out if you need it. How big is it again cause I cant remember.

Its just a 2 car driveway IIRC its 18' long by 16' wide. I have to replace that I dont have a choice since its asphalt and its falling apart. I am contemplating adding the 3rd car at an angle to the existing approach. Its a splurge but we will have another driver in a year so it may be best to do it now. The worst part is that I do concrete and cant even do my own work or have access to any equipment anymore. Let me know if you want to help. I can get as many labor guys as needed.

Its just a 2 car driveway IIRC its 18' long by 16' wide. I have to replace that I dont have a choice since its asphalt and its falling apart. I am contemplating adding the 3rd car at an angle to the existing approach. Its a splurge but we will have another driver in a year so it may be best to do it now. The worst part is that I do concrete and cant even do my own work or have access to any equipment anymore. Let me know if you want to help. I can get as many labor guys as needed.

Like I said, call me when you have it tore out and formed and I will lay it down for dirty cheap.

Got the MR2 sitting for storage in the garage with some cat foot prints on it. I just never get around to putting the cover on it. I have the battery out and in the basement and I charge it every few weeks.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1401/img0521uq.jpg

]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4383/img0518gr.jpg