Hello New here!

AE86Steve

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he really talking about IQ? LOL. I have no problem taking lashings if I deserve them. But I am not going to be punk'd tho for no reason.

That's the problem, there is a reason. You are trying to get on here, and to do so, it requires you to take some shit and not act like an internet douche bag.

You started off good, but have slowly been crashing and burning.

Thats all from me, you figure the rest out on your own.

That's the problem, there is a reason. You are trying to get on here, and to do so, it requires you to take some shit and not act like an internet douche bag.

You started off good, but have slowly been crashing and burning.

Thats all from me, you figure the rest out on your own.

Sorry I don't take a shit I leave one haha. Thank you for the welcome.

I don't want to come off as a jerk or anything. Its fine if people don't like my car. To each their own. I bought it cuz I liked it alot and it's different and its simply a fun car that filled my expectations of a car and what it should be.;) I never hate on anyone else's cars so I guess I expect the same courtesy back. But it is what it is. Thanks for all the welcomes.

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Initial_D_First_Stage/takumi_fujiwara.jpg

Recent picture of you?

no offense, but your my space/ sig tells a lot about you and im not going to retract my first statement.

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Initial_D_First_Stage/takumi_fujiwara.jpg

Recent picture of you?

no offense, but your my space/ sig tells a lot about you and im not going to retract my first statement.

LMFAO

GT-S specifications

Chassis Code: AE86 (AE88 in USDM)

Horsepower: 112 hp (84 kW) @ 6600 rpm* Torque: 97 ft·lbf (132 N·m) @ 4800 rpm*

Weight: approximately 2200 lb (998 kg) to 2400 lb (1089 kg)

Nice Corolla

Jones, wherever you copied that from, is wrong.

The VIN tag of a GTS will read AE88 within the US market, but stamped chassis code on each car still remains AE86... trust me.

Edit, Here's proof:

http://i48.tinypic.com/1fjul5.jpg

Jones, wherever you copied that from, is wrong.

The VIN tag of a GTS will read AE88 within the US market, but stamped chassis code on each car still remains AE86... trust me.

Edit, Here's proof:

http://i48.tinypic.com/1fjul5.jpg

Nice, thanks Farkas.

:cool:

I got the talon stock and did all the mods myself. This car is going to get the same treatment. I guess your allowed your own opinion. Before you talk IQ I would make sher to capitalize the first letter of your first word of your sentences before you talk about how smart I am bud.

like i said, we don't have an entrance exam to get on the site. i honestly thought you were being sarcastic with the miss-spelling/grammar in your post, which would have been funny. but it is very clear that YOU'RE not. you downgraded to the toyota in my opinion. if you don't like my opinion--fine. but i'm right.

i would bet money that this car never gets built to the same specs as the talon.

I'm salty.

Me as well but its all good in my opinion I upgraded. It might not be crazy powerful but its a really fun unique car and great on gas and affordable for me to drive around all day but that's something he may not understand. Thanks for backing me up bud with the ae88/ae86 debate. And I seen that video on youtube before. That's one sick engine never thought I'd meet the guy that built it.:D

And Buck531 that's one clean black Rolla there.

Me as well but its all good in my opinion I upgraded. It might not be crazy powerful but its a really fun unique car and great on gas and affordable for me to drive around all day but that's something he may not understand. Thanks for backing me up bud with the ae88/ae86 debate. And I seen that video on youtube before. That's one sick engine never thought I'd meet the guy that built it.:D

And Buck531 that's one clean black Rolla there.

Is it aggravating when people are backup up behind you on an on-ramp while you are trying to merge ? When the soccer mom in the Toyota Minivan is honking her horn, yelling GO GO GO?