where is a good place to get a suit?

cptn janks

I like Jos Bank but I would only buy something when they have the buy 1 get 2 free deal.

I got my suit from Jos. A Bank website on clearance. Originally it was $1000, got it for $250. The jacket didnt need tailoring, the pants come unhemmed. You take them to the store and they fix you up for less than $20.

Best suit I've ever bought.

They always have some kind of sale going on there as well, you can get some decent prices on some really nice clothes.

+1 on Jos. A Banks when on sale. The quality and style is excellent. As a banker, their suits, ties, and shirts have lasted me longer than some Brooks Brothers' stuff.

If you need dress shoes, go to Allen Edmonds at either Lodi or Jeffersonville Outlet Malls. BEST SHOES EVER...last forever, almost as comfortable as slippers, and can be rebuilt by the factory.

The BEST suits I've bought were actually at Value City in Cleveland, but I knew exactly what I was looking for. I have more suits than I do casual outfits.

jc penny outlet has nice suits for cheap...i think i paid $60 for my suit from there

Another thing i liked about Mens Warehouse is that they taylor the suit free the first time and will make any adjustments after for free and they will press it for free for you for life as well. Something to keep in mind.

I'll have to check both places, looking for a new job. Good info. Want to look my best.