This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

I was reading the story about the craigslist hoax ad on WBNS.com. Someone posted stuff for free out of a house that was boarded up due to an arson. I clicked on the view comments link just for laughs. This is what I found. ((Comment # 17 by Fini))

Guy sounds like a whiner. Sorry Linn thought you should know.

Fini

“Do It To It Womern!”

Since: Oct 09

Elyria

ISP: Columbus, OH

Reply »

|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#17 3 hrs ago

Oh! That PESKY Craigslist! It is very, very easy to get the posters account info and IP address from Craigslist, all I had to do was email them and explain what the inappropriate ad number was when someone posted a fraudulent ad with my business number in Casual Encounters... They sent me the poster's eMail address, jonny76linn@*****com (yes, the same Jonathan Linn that was caught going 123mph through Westerville attempting to evade law enforcement for the Route 71 Rolling Race Track Bust...and yes, he's on probation) and the IP address that came back to his employer on James Rd., he was at work (!!!...a little research into the company, you get what kind of place would hire HIM). I feel for the owner of the house, I am still getting calls from the incident I went through, some people are completely lame and doomed to be creeps, their lives of crime will come back on them tenfold.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wbns/TL5RR2IUJ3L5ASB70

Edited by girlygirl18t

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

U trying to add fuel to the fire or start a flamewar here.

Didn't know there was a fire. Not trying to start anything. Honestly don't care. Just thought it was something that would be an interesting topic for discussion. I would want to know if someone was bashing me or my family.

Didn't know there was a fire. Not trying to start anything. Honestly don't care. Just thought it was something that would be an interesting topic for discussion. I would want to know if someone was bashing me or my family.

There was a nice big thread about this a while back. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread got locked.

Interesting, didn't it all get locked last time?

Yes and warnings were given about what is acceptable and what is not. So violate warning punishment will be handed out that was outlined in the past.

I don't make the rules I am just the asshole who has enforce them.

Side bar: Are you still looking to hire up there at your gig? PM me if so wife is looking for something other that is full time.

Yes and warnings were given about what is acceptable and what is not. So violate warning punishment will be handed out that was outlined in the past.

I don't make the rules I am just the asshole who has enforce them.

Side bar: Are you still looking to hire up there at your gig? PM me if so wife is looking for something other that is full time.

Nope, not for anything in Ohio. We probably won't start hiring again until mid Q2.

Guest Removed
I was reading the story about the craigslist hoax ad on WBNS.com. Someone posted stuff for free out of a house that was boarded up due to an arson. I clicked on the view comments link just for laughs. This is what I found. ((Comment # 17 by Fini))

Guy sounds like a whiner. Sorry Linn thought you should know.

LOL guy...no, you got that all wrong. Fini = Dana. and im not going into how true every thing that was posted there is.

Well' the truth hurts. when you under stand what some one is talking about, then you might under stand how every thing that is posted there, is truth.