New guy from dublin

Guest Redman

Hey guys just learning my way around the site. I drive a 01' Chevy Tahoe with the 5.3 liter, nothing special just my daily driver. Looking for a toy but need to get some money first. Looking forward to get to know some of you..

BRAD, PICTURES OR SOMETHING LOL like of the Camaro you and your Dad built...

I work with Brad at the shop, for those of you that showed up to the Porsche Club autocross last year at Columbus motor speedway he and his Dad built that beautiful triple black 2nd gen Camaro that they gave me the opportunity to drive.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/l_96ed8539095b40db903aa0713026f0dd.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/l_ecb54509e35449efb3d5c2d07708491b.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/l_bbf540a00c124581a458b70450336ff5.jpg

BRAD, PICTURES OR SOMETHING LOL like of the Camaro you and your Dad built...

I work with Brad at the shop, for those of you that showed up to the Porsche Club autocross last year at Columbus motor speedway he and his Dad built that beautiful triple black 2nd gen Camaro that they gave me the opportunity to drive.

"zzzcar" Looked like a lotta fun that day. Hope to see it autocrossing again someday.

$20 says that the CR OG's have other things in life that are more important than hanging out in a parking lot until 2 in the morning now.

That is why OG's need to step down as they are all burnt out of the idea of hanging out with buddies and kicking it till 2am, their are plenty that still enjoy this, don't be a hater!

I for one plan on hanging out and getting some racing done come spring/summer.

Welcome new guy, read the stickies and add details so your intro doesn't suck.

That is why OG's need to step down as they are all burnt out of the idea of hanging out with buddies and kicking it till 2am, their are plenty that still enjoy this, don't be a hater!

I for one plan on hanging out and getting some racing done come spring/summer.

Welcome new guy, read the stickies and add details so your intro doesn't suck.

It's not about being burnt out on the idea, it's the fact that it isn't what it once was. When we used to meet up, it meant that we were going to go race. Not sit in a lot and talk about it all night. I'm not hating, just being realistic. The "scene" in Columbus sucks. We need to have people to keep meeting up and keep it alive, but realize that for some of us it isn't a possibility anymore.

It's a little funny that you guys get so fired up about it. This is how it is. I'll keep my racing to the track as usual and you guys do your thing. It's the natural progression. People grow up and priorities change. Think of it as us passing the torch on to you guys.

• 2 weeks later...