New to the CR

Guest NOSHOT

Took a screenshot of this thread and showed it to my girlfriend. She immediately called over two of her hot female friends and we all had sex. That's how fucking awesome this introductory post is. Thank you, OP, for the hook up.

I printed this thread out and carefully inserted it into my anus. Afterward, I mailed it back in time and read it aloud to this guy while he slept. Sometime later, he started this exact same thread and it stunk like shit.

The other day I was walking around the park and realized that having a large penis is not always a good thing. When I try to have sex with petite white woman they wince in pain but try and act like they dont hurt. Its almost like they need to prove to the world that they can handle the darker side of manhood. Is it wrong that when I see their pain I think of wrestlemania and instantly want to do the Hulk Hogan leg drop on them. Then I think about the Ultimate Warrior and how he died but then was replaced by a guy that was no where near as buffed. Speaking of buffed, the Paw Paw Bears was one of the most underrated cartoons. It had action, suspense, and the characters were very well thought out. Oh well, those smurfs always got the glory.. blue fuckers.

That's racist

Racism in America has got to stop! We as human beings need to unite. We need to work together to assure that when the aliens attack we have a strong front. Like in Men in Black when Wil Smith and Tommy Lee Jones put aside their race differences to help stop the world from being overrun by extraterrestrials. If we do not unite we will have no chance and mankind as we know it will be destroyed!