How long have you stayed awake?

Casper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are my eyes ALWAYS red in your pics?!! You need a new camera. Those were good times.....almost brought a tear :coffee:

Remember the "snake" in the shitter?!!! Damn i thought that chick was hott tho HAHAHAHAHA

good times....:) the assless chaps chicks were smokin hot:D We need to stuff like that more often....minus extra sauce in the potatoes...

I'm at 22 hours and have to be awake 4 hours from now... this is always a hard decision. Do I sleep 4 hours and feel like hell when I wake up, or do i just tough it out, work for the next 4 hours, go to work, class, lab, then come back and crash?

Tell ya what though, this fruit punch rockstar is yummy.

The longest I have ever been awake is 82 hours straight while I was in Iraq. Those three and a half days felt like three and a half months! Combat's a Mother Fucker!

wow. that must have been intense :eek:

i think right now ive only gotten like 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hrs er something.. screw sleep lol

72 hours.....at the same place Casper's working.....when I upgraded the databases......took showers at the gym, and had my wife bring me food.....

They will only suck the life out of you.....job security is one thing, but when you have no time off work, then they own you....

The weather here is hitting the 80's today, and we are hiring...

<Carrie is probably getting ready to kick my ass right now>