columbus roads...

SRTurbo04

I usually use my eyeballs and avoid them, cars next to you will swerve when you get close. :D

true that. I wont hesitate to get in someones lane with em trying to dodge these things. Itll take my whole car out lol...plus its small enough to dodge them while pretty much maintaining my own lane :cool:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true that. I wont hesitate to get in someones lane with em trying to dodge these things. Itll take my whole car out lol...plus its small enough to dodge them while pretty much maintaining my own lane :cool:

not this one.. this one was HUGEEEE lol

• 2 weeks later...
Wheel Medic already said they weren't comfortable repairing a wheel with a crack that long or that lose the spoke. Compression, microfractures, etc....

Check it...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76297

Then ask Gergwheel (Greg) how the missing 3.5" chunck out of his aftermarket wheel was when he got it back from us.

just killed another wheel this morning. i went to swerve around a pothole and smashed into an even bgger one. fml.

file a claim with odot give as much info as u can when u fiel the claim (u can get there number off the odot website i no longer have the #) she will send u a form u have to fill out( clear of courts claim) there is a 25 $ fee to do this thought wtf.

i sent mine in last wednesday they cashed my check in 2 days an i havent heard back since. hope they approve the dam thing! grrr i might call monday to check the status goodluck man

Check it...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76297

Then ask Gergwheel (Greg) how the missing 3.5" chunck out of his aftermarket wheel was when he got it back from us.

Argh, where were you BEFORE I got the new wheels and chucked the busted one? I didn't know you did wheels.

Oh, well, I'll still very likely be coming to you for the paint and body from that sideswipe in November once I get through with the lawsuit.

called to check the status of my claim that i sent in 2 weeks ago... to filea claim u had to pay 25$ filing fee or some crap gayy they cashed that the same day i sent it threw the mail ha.the lady gave me a site i can track my status of my claim threw the counts so far it was being sent to some guy to be investigated lady said should know by next week lameeee.

• 1 month later...

well I filed the claim. Back 2 months ago an they had 60 days to dispute it.. well the 60 day passes an I get a letter in the mail post dated on the 59th day stating they would like to settle

They offered to pay the full balance owed an they threw in an extra 75$ wooohoo

But downfall is they said yea sure we will pay it but I have to fill out ppaerwork stating I accept an should recive my check in 4 to 8 weeks ahh fml :finger: after its all said an done from damage to check in hand it'll of taken 5 months dammm.

well I filed the claim. Back 2 months ago an they had 60 days to dispute it.. well the 60 day passes an I get a letter in the mail post dated on the 59th day stating they would like to settle

They offered to pay the full balance owed an they threw in an extra 75$ wooohoo

But downfall is they said yea sure we will pay it but I have to fill out ppaerwork stating I accept an should recive my check in 4 to 8 weeks ahh fml :finger: after its all said an done from damage to check in hand it'll of taken 5 months dammm.

Fuck! I forgot all about this. I have all my paperwork done but didn't send it in. Who do you make the check out to Paul?

Congrats on the win though!

Matt I don't remeber ill check threw my bank state,ments but if u go to

http://www.cco.state.oh.us/

Civil casses there is info on there u should be able to see where to send the check too./who to write it for. I want to say it was like clear of courts or columbus courts I can't remember.

Then u can slo check the status of it if u hit case info.

Send it in asap as it'll take 4 months to get a check.

• 1 month later...

Bump bump bump another bites the dust, and another one, another one, anothr one bites the dust !

Well going to work today I hit a new fresh pothole... FML destroyed another tire yay... this is the 4th tire columbus pot holes have jacked me...

2 on the first one months ago

1 on my trailor tire on my boat

An today ...

Oh an to top it off I STILL have not recived my check from odot from the first incident :lol:

And to add to my shit storm it wasent raining at all but the second imy buddy shows up with my spare it starts raining... an when I'm done an go on my way less then 1/2 mile it stops raining lol ahhh

Bump bump bump another bites the dust, and another one, another one, anothr one bites the dust !

Well going to work today I hit a new fresh pothole... FML destroyed another tire yay... this is the 4th tire columbus pot holes have jacked me...

2 on the first one months ago

1 on my trailor tire on my boat

An today ...

Oh an to top it off I STILL have not recived my check from odot from the first incident :lol:

And to add to my shit storm it wasent raining at all but the second imy buddy shows up with my spare it starts raining... an when I'm done an go on my way less then 1/2 mile it stops raining lol ahhh