whats this worth?

AJ

ahh my girl wouidl be wet over this truck ughhh lol

if it really was built by robby gordons shop its a very high dollar shop so im sure he spent a gooooood amount of money there. i woudl think it woudl be harder to sell the truck then to sell the vette in all honesty.

Maybe run this by Kyle or Brady at Pickups Plus .... might be able to give you some guidance on a ballpark selling price and (maybe more importantly) what the demand is right now for this type of thing. They could also give you some advice on things to look for when you see the truck.

If it were me buying it, I'd sure want to see the 80k in receipts ....

Maybe run this by Kyle or Brady at Pickups Plus .... might be able to give you some guidance on a ballpark selling price and (maybe more importantly) what the demand is right now for this type of thing. They could also give you some advice on things to look for when you see the truck.

If it were me buying it, I'd sure want to see the 80k in receipts ....

this.

/thread

its worth more then your vette for sure...just finding someone to buy would be the issue.

x2 worth way more than 20k, just the NADA book value would be probably be around 13-16k so anymore than that the next buyer would have to come out of pocket to pay just to get financed. Unless they have a home equity line then everything is easy buy most people don't do that.

It is a nice looking truck. As for value, I am not sure. My wife deals with repos for a local bank. She has only got $8-12K for F350's at auction. This one does have a lot of custom work, so I am sure that is going to make the value jump for the right buyer. But that is the important thing, finding the right buyer if the work was done correctly.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1174/F_350/post/1800517/F350-CrewCab-LWB-Showtruck-Trade-or-Sale-LOOK.html

this guy want me to trade him for my car. if i could get enough out of it then i may consider it. there are a ton of rednecks that would be all over this truck.

You just have to find the rednecks with the money to buy it. Imo, it would be easier to sell the corvette than find the right buyer for the truck.