New from Whitehall

a7x1990

Hey guys, My names Cliff, Iv been into automotive racing ever since I was in diapers, though haven't really thought about participating until I was maybe about 14, Finally Im driving now and as i regret to mention this cause i know how much respect my car even has(none) I drive a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT.

Ill post pics of it if you guys seem real interested in seeing it. It was given to me as a graduation present and when we bought it it had some 17" Rozzi Detention Rims, and crappy window tint. I really want to do more work to the engine though aswell as suspension and some more cosmetic work. my first major upgrade is a Cold air intake and possibly a bigger turbo kit. Im looking forward to meeting alot of you at the local meets and shows and possibably see you at the tracks. Though I have a non respectable car, im a real cool guy to get to know and i love to have fun. So let me know about the pics if you wanna see em.

YA these aren't the best pics but i took em with my phone.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m266/cjmorton132003/PT1.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m266/cjmorton132003/PT4.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m266/cjmorton132003/PT6.jpg

You may not know it, but these do have somewhat the same engine as the SRT-4 but

probably doesn't gain much respect from this comment anyways.

Edited by a7x1990
Pics of my car.
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff, do post up the pics. It's part of a good intro and required.

Welcome to CR.

Though I have a non respectable car, im a real cool guy to get to know and i love to have fun. So let me know about the pics if you wanna see em.

so you say your a real cool guy huh?

well all the "cool guys" on here follow the rules.

haha I know but every time i go to post pics i always get bashed about it. it gets kind of annoying after while.

get used to it. there's always a better car and bigger turbo. hell, compared to many, at least the body panels are all straight with matching paint, it was built this decade, and likely can run reliably for more than two weeks at a time :D

haha I know but every time i go to post pics i always get bashed about it. it gets kind of annoying after while.

Guest tbutera2112
ya its throwin out about 220HP stock. all thanks to the turbo.

+rep because i know how it feels to have a turbo car that makes pretty much 0 hp lol...my daily is stock turbo'd and is rated 215hp at the crank lol

+rep because i know how it feels to have a turbo car that makes pretty much 0 hp lol...my daily is stock turbo'd and is rated 215hp at the crank lol

haha thanks, this i believe is at the wheels but not much difference, soon its gonna be in the 300s, when i can afford it.

Guest tbutera2112
haha thanks, this i believe is at the wheels but not much difference, soon its gonna be in the 300s, when i can afford it.

consumer auto guide puts your car at 215hp at the crank bone stock

Do you want to race a stock Mazda3?

Ha sure. you might get me though. these cars are pretty heavy. just let me know when and where so i can take out the back seats(they are removeable) haha.:D but hell, win or lose i love racing just being part of it just gets to me. its like my crack :D

Ha sure. you might get me though. these cars are pretty heavy. just let me know when and where so i can take out the back seats(they are removeable) haha.:D but hell, win or lose i love racing just being part of it just gets to me. its like my crack :D

I can tell that if I ever met you, we would get along. Slow Wagon crew!

Guest tbutera2112

im getting in on this