New from Whitehall

a7x1990

welcome the only thing i can see it needs is lowered they look too much like 4x4s

Lowering, black 19"s blacked out lights, sideskirts to cover up some rockerpanel damage, and repainted. thats about it for the outside. i got a full kit in mind but im not worried about that yet.

PS: is that NTR in your sig? cause i think i saw you at one of the test and tunes.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
hell ya im up for any race. we need to come up with a way to race 4 wide haha.

i believe theres 4 lanes on 71 :p...in mexico of course, sidestreet 71

Guest Removed
hell ya im up for any race. we need to come up with a way to race 4 wide haha.

right by polar-a-dice, its 5 lanes wide :lol:

HAHA:asshole: lol lets build a 4 lane drag strip at the old Polaris amphitheater time they do something with that land.

no, people would just bitch about the noise:rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcomes guys, thought id throw that out.

Ditch the wheels and lower it and they aren't that bad. Sleeper status could be attained easily with that car.

and ya im kinda tight on funds right now. thats what you get workin at fed-ups

haha

Hey also I graduated from Lincoln College of Technology Last year for collision repair, Kind of looking for a job at some custom shop or anywhere really, I've tried so many places around here I've walked in, called, gave out resumes and still haven't had any luck. So if anyone hears of any openings let me know. I do great body work, I'm a good painter except when it comes to clear coat(need some more practice) and I can weld a little bit. TIG and MIG.