Time Warner Superbowl problems...

zeitgeist57

I've had 9 beers and the wife is crashing hard, so there's no way I'll suspect anything but the effects of lots of food and good times making that happen. My son is wide awake, cheering and the only one who would notice :o

Seriously though....I've not noticed it.

Watch some of the slow mo replays and stuff. The CBS feed breaks down sometimes.

Watch some of the slow mo replays and stuff. The CBS feed breaks down sometimes.

Watched entire game in WOW HD. No breakup, no audio issues...it just worked.

Clay, PM me what services you have with TW (number and types of boxes, internet speed, phone package if you have it, premiums, etc.) and I'll put together a WOW package for you. :)

Watched entire game in WOW HD. No breakup, no audio issues...it just worked.

Clay, PM me what services you have with TW (number and types of boxes, internet speed, phone package if you have it, premiums, etc.) and I'll put together a WOW package for you. :)

Odd because my cousins have WOW and told me they were getting the same problems. When they would go slow-mo the picture would get a little bit of snow and breakup a little bit. It was a CBS problem because everyone I talked to (grandparents with TW, sister with Dish, me with Insight and cousins with WOW) told me they were seeing the same thing.