Main3s

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we still betting?

If so are the terms the same?

If not, what are the match ups?

We can still bet as long as you come clean on how much exp you have. Rumor has it you might not be as novice as you're letting on ;)

As far as match ups go I'm trying to pair people based on size and exp. But it's hard to set anything in stone since we'll just have to wait and see who actually shows up and who catches the fighters’ flu.

We can still bet as long as you come clean on how much exp you have. Rumor has it you might not be as novice as you're letting on ;)

As far as match ups go I'm trying to pair people based on size and exp. But it's hard to set anything in stone since we'll just have to wait and see who actually shows up and who catches the fighters’ flu.

I will fight anybody but big steve since he is not THAT much of a noob :)

God's honest truth. I have had boxing gloves on 3-4 times my entire life. All for backyard bullshit. I have never taken a formal fighting class in any discipline.

Now that's not to say I havent picked up a few things in my 11ty billion years on this planet, but I have never trained at anything.

I need to know if we are still betting the terms etc, because if so I need to start training. My cardio is in the toilet.

God's honest truth. I have had boxing gloves on 3-4 times my entire life. All for backyard bullshit. I have never taken a formal fighting class in any discipline.

Now that's not to say I havent picked up a few things in my 11ty billion years on this planet, but I have never trained at anything.

I need to know if we are still betting the terms etc, because if so I need to start training. My cardio is in the toilet.

Ha! Your cardio! I'm going to have to take a cigarette break 1min into it. :rolleyes:

In before we all throw too many punches and sit there gasping for air :lol:

Haha. When we used to box eachother years ago in my buddy's basement that is what always ended up happening. Just going balls out on eachother trying to win. Boxing definitely takes some discipline to hold back when necessary.

And just for the record I'm going to have fun... I plan on boxing like I'm fighting a friend rather than like I'm fighting for $1 million... so watch those haymakers you show offs or I'll go Sugar Ray on your asses (for exactly 25 seconds in a cyclone of puches just before I cramp from drinking too much gatorade and ask for a timeout) :D

And just for the record I'm going to have fun... I plan on boxing like I'm fighting a friend rather than like I'm fighting for $1 million... so watch those haymakers you show offs or I'll go Sugar Ray on your asses (for exactly 25 seconds in a cyclone of puches just before I cramp from drinking too much gatorade and ask for a timeout) :D

Haymakers are a great way to earn a straight right sammich followed by a side of uppercut :)

I'll get into the ring for this. I haven't been in a fight or taken a punch in about 15 years, lol. And I've never done any kind of martial arts/boxing/anything.

5'8"

155lbs.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zI2YCpvGIog/RpbbXudS1tI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/UGc5yxQOCcY/s400/meredith.jpg

I'm trainin 'im to be a killa'!