CR Fight Night....

Main3s

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id say yes to this but i kno this is going to turn into a tough man comp where its just wild fucks throwing haymakers for 2 minutes and no real technique. but if anyone wants to workout and attempt to get in shape for this i can get you in my gym and work w/ you. my dad said he'd pay $30 to whip pauls ass lol.

wagner i would take you on!!!

id say yes to this but i kno this is going to turn into a tough man comp where its just wild fucks throwing haymakers for 2 minutes and no real technique. but if anyone wants to workout and attempt to get in shape for this i can get you in my gym and work w/ you. my dad said he'd pay $30 to whip pauls ass lol.

Well hello pookie bear :)

So far I have no date to this dance and I don't plan on "throwing haymakers".

So this is one month from this Friday correct? I would be down with some group training seeing as I've never put on boxing gloves before...

Correct the fight is 1 month from today on Friday March 26 (to give everyone time to get ready)

I will fight anybody but big Steve since he is not THAT much of a noob :)

I'll give it a shot. He has the weight advantage for sure but I may have the legs to out last him.

very interested in this aswell but would also like to know if this is just stand up boxing type fighting or more of an MMA style event? let me know so I can jump in.

5'9"

165lbs

Exp: absolutely none

This is stand up boxing only.

what do we need to wear? shorts and a sleeveless shirt? should we bring a mouth piece or will they let us go without one? more details please

No real dress code, shorts and a T-shirt are fine. The hand wraps, headgear and gloves are all provided by the gym. You will need a mouth piece but unfortunately since they can't be re-used by others you'll have to provide your own

Why is Chris absent from this thread?

Sorry for being gone I'm on vacation this week so I haven't been spending much time in front of the computer.

I’ve been giving it some thought and just to break the ice and show you what it’s about if you would like to come check out the gym one evening with me let me know (txt me at 778-9026). Your first visit is FREE and I’d be more then happy to teach anyone the basics and run you through a good boxing/ conditioning work out myself. I can also fill you in on the details of the fight that can sometimes get lost when trying to explain them in text on the internets  I’m up there almost every evening (after 5:00) and on Saturdays mid mornings. That way you can get an understanding for what it’s all about and you don’t have to pay any money. If you decide after that, that you like it you can come up anytime and workout for $10 a visit. If we can get a group together great, but if not I’d like to offer up as many options for people to get in shape for this as possible! Again, I’m willing to work with anyone who wants to come up. This should be a great event and the more I can do to help everyone the better the chances are that it will be a success!

lets go phil im a tough man

:( thats nto cool. im a lover not a fighter.

he also has a big black dildo if you wanna go over for more than pointers.
haha he likes to play fetch

Well we had 2 people give it a shot today Wagner & Howard showed up and I worked with them for a little over an hour. I think this may actualy work! :D

right on looking forward to watching this

I am not that experienced. Me and "DarkWS6" dad was a boxer. He showed me all the techniques I needed to be a boxer and what not. I have put on gloves and got some pointers from some pro's as well. A little MMA pointers and boxing pointers. I have no actual ring experience!! My legs are good. Stamina=good. I play sports every week so I am good. I am definitly in. Match me with whoever.

A little advice, all you first timers or anybody who plans on haymakers, NOOO!!! That is the easiest way to find yourself on the canvas. That is the last thing you wanna do!!!

This is the best advice in this thread.

Chris grats on setting it up. I am 99% sure I will make it out to at least watch.

Looking forward to seeing some friendly boxing. I think a lot of people will learn something about themselves if they do this.

This is the best advice in this thread.

Chris grats on setting it up. I am 99% sure I will make it out to at least watch.

Looking forward to seeing some friendly boxing. I think a lot of people will learn something about themselves if they do this.

Not me. I'm reminded just how old and creaky I am everytime I get up in the morning. I need a backyotomy.

How did I miss this thread? DAMN!! Nice set up and put together of a great event! It's right by my house too. :thumbup:

I'll put in on the schedule....Looks like Alex will film, I'll shoot stills for sure. I do want to ask and will be prepared with release forms as I want to use these shots in my portfolio. Images will be available for prints and posters too if you're interested. You'll love what an awesome 24x36 poster in a cool black and white will look like :)

Very cool. :bangbang:

Chris, I'd like to get in there and work out with you too someday this week.

Let me know what day...

Chris, will I be able to get up by the ring for good shots?

Yes Sir, I'll make sure you get VIP access ;)

Let me know what day...

Yes Sir, I'll make sure you get VIP access ;)

Norm and I are thinking of heading down there at some time before the event. Haven't decided what day just yet. One of us will let you know.