Post your CR intro...

Main3s

So we all love to give the noobies shit but how many of us had good intro our selves? Before "The Oven" they just let anyone in here. Search the CR archives and dig up your first post on CR, could you hack it today... let the re-hazing begin! :bangbang:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36070&highlight=ricer+exhaust+tips

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27623

Mine was ok, the only pic I had was my sig, other than that not too bad. I just think it's funny that I've always had these plans for the car, yet many years later it hasn't changed one bit, I've just bought and modded other cars instead

My first post was not an intro. Didn't have to do it back in those days.

I did, however, find it funny that my first post was about a problem with a Ford:

I just bought a 99 Cobra. It's pretty freakin sweet. Unfortunately, I didn't get an owner's manual with the car. Anyway, I have a Traction Control button on the console. When I push the button, nothing happens. I don't get any indicators stating that traction control is on or off. If I'm not mistaken, if traction control is off, the word "OFF" on the button will light up. Does anyone know why this could be? Is the button bad? Do I need to have the car parked with the e-brake on or something or should I just be able to turn traction control off while going down the road? If the button is bad, will it be replaced under warranty? I did buy a 3yr/36,000 mile warranty with the car.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.