STOLEN RING

John Bruh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
damn...that bitch would be out on the street after that, nothing says slut like hiding an engagement ring while shes out at a bar getting tanked and being sodomized in the guys bathroom

damn...that bitch would be out on the street after that, nothing says slut like hiding an engagement ring while shes out at a bar getting tanked and being sodomized in the guys bathroom

yeah this may be happen...dragknee has informed me of bullshit stuff...

Edited by John Bruh

In case you didn't see the other replies, the bitch is taking off her ring to go to bars. Instead of showing it off to her friends, she leaves it in the truck and talks to other guys. Kick that cunt to the curb and don't look back.

THIS.

B was out on the prowl!!!! :D

Since when does a woman having a ring on stop leg humping in a bar?

I agree though, kick her out now. However, if you do stay together, PM me your full contact information and I'll send you my wife's business card :p

Good luck with the situation.

can anyone on here email this guy and get pics

http://columbus.craigslist.org/jwl/1619090972.html

i called and he said he was going to email pics but never did.....add and the way he talked something is up with it. it might be my ring.

copy/paste the number in case the thing gets flagged...

womens diamond ring for cheap - $100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-02-26, 1:43PM EST

Reply to: sale-r7vte-1619090972@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a womens diamond ring that is atleast a karat that I want to sell for cash quick like today

call for details or meet me ill show it to u

614-589-8433

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1619090972

can anyone on here email this guy and get pics

http://columbus.craigslist.org/jwl/1619090972.html

i called and he said he was going to email pics but never did.....add and the way he talked something is up with it. it might be my ring.

(614) 589-8433

is a landline in Columbus, OH and is unavailable for free.

It being a landline might be a good sign if that is the right person.

if the car the ring was stolen from had full coverage and you can prove the ring was in the car the insurance should pay for it

I highly doubt this.. When my car was broken into, i could barely get them to replace my aftermarket stereo with a stock one, let alone repalce anything else that was stolen.

I highly doubt this.. When my car was broken into, i could barely get them to replace my aftermarket stereo with a stock one, let alone repalce anything else that was stolen.

it entirely depends on the deductible. an aftermarket stereo, no matter the retail value, is almost worthless once its in the car.

Wow you guys are preety heartless....

or we know something is up. When my wife and I got engaged, she wouldn't take her ring off for nothing. If she's taking it off to be a bar fly, she's trolling for sausage. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.

or we know something is up. When my wife and I got engaged, she wouldn't take her ring off for nothing. If she's taking it off to be a bar fly, she's trolling for sausage. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.

this.

girls that want to be engaged want EVERYONE to know they're engaged.

My wife takes her ring off when sleeping, working out, showering, and boating. That's it...she especially wouldn't go to a bar/club without it!

Sorry to hear about your situation, I'm sure it isn't easy getting the blunt truth thrown in your face here, but I hope you can retrieve your ring or at least something. Sorry to hear all this, you can always take the girl out of the bar, but you can't always take the bar out of the girl. Sorry bud.