Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. Classy, tastefully modified fast cars make women horny.

ill explain that to all the horny "woman" that roll around with you and your group of badass lambo door sporting friends right after you muster enough strength to get up off your boney, underdeveloped knees after wrapping your baby hands around my massive, veiny man meat, slobbing on it until i climax so hard that my knees buckle, sending me crashing down on your face and my erotic baton being sent through the back of your thin, brainless skull.

welcome to The Oven.

Welcome to my thread

http://i49.tinypic.com/htsr48.jpg

Hi, I think a lot of my intial thoughts have been covered. Do you autocross or anything, or just parade around town?

Are you from NORA or MR2oc? Your sn looks familar. Ive been wanting to autocross but I usually forget to go (NORA).

Welcome, and I am awaiting Farkas to come in here and freak out. He owns a white MR2 that has been done right, he will not be happy with this. To each there own, but to save your self some humiliation I'd ditch the wing and canards. Paint the car all a solid color, CF is no longer cool unless it serves a purpose.

You'll make it out of the oven.

Welcome, and I am awaiting Farkas to come in here and freak out. He owns a white MR2 that has been done right, he will not be happy with this. To each there own, but to save your self some humiliation I'd ditch the wing and canards. Paint the car all a solid color, CF is no longer cool unless it serves a purpose.

You'll make it out of the oven.

he will offer nothing but stupidity to our devine forum. We have to many idiots on here anyway (including me).

Ok if you don't like this guys cars that is fine but his intro is not that bad. I have already banned two and infracted one in this thread.

Do you know why we have so many fucking retards on this site? Because some of you seem to take this whole oven thing way to far and it keeps people from wanting to join the site.

I Can respect some of the more 'tuner scene mods' when done correctly. I'd dig the CF if you had a more neutral or metalic paint. And some rims would definitly go along ways to cleaning the look up so long as you pick the right ones. The wing doesn't really help your look at all, maybe a more stock looking fiberglass one but that big airplane wing no.

Lambo doors... Thats been covered. But good intro and hang in there it's a cool site with alot of cool knowledgable guys they just like to rag on you a little bit I've gotten it trust me you don't Drive a Del Slow and not hear bout it! XD

Second picture looks much better, much more clean so I look forward with seeing where you go with your car. GL man! and Welcome!

canards are the little black fins on my front bumper.they help create down force and help stop understeer.

Quit kidding yourself, you and I both know our cars barely go faster than 65mph. :nono:

Honestly, even though you're probably on the spyderchat forums just like me, I still can't stand half the retards on that board. They're all stuck in the '90s as far as vehicle mods, and all have the worst taste... in just about everything.

P.S.- Good luck.

I Can respect some of the more 'tuner scene mods' when done correctly. I'd dig the CF if you had a more neutral or metalic paint. And some rims would definitly go along ways to cleaning the look up so long as you pick the right ones. The wing doesn't really help your look at all, maybe a more stock looking fiberglass one but that big airplane wing no.

Lambo doors... Thats been covered. But good intro and hang in there it's a cool site with alot of cool knowledgable guys they just like to rag on you a little bit I've gotten it trust me you don't Drive a Del Slow and not hear bout it! XD

Second picture looks much better, much more clean so I look forward with seeing where you go with your car. GL man! and Welcome!

Thanks.

Just to clarify I got my vertical door kit 50%off thats pretty much why I got it. It was the worse mod I have done. I do regret it but theres no market to take them off and resell them.

Quit kidding yourself, you and I both know our cars barely go faster than 65mph. :nono:

Honestly, even though you're probably on the spyderchat forums just like me, I still can't stand half the retards on that board. They're all stuck in the '90s as far as vehicle mods, and all have the worst taste... in just about everything.

P.S.- Good luck.

Yep Im on sc as well as mr2oc. Im not a fan of most members either. Hopefully this year Ill have a 2zz in to boost up to 70mph:cool:

Thanks.

Just to clarify I got my vertical door kit 50%off thats pretty much why I got it. It was the worse mod I have done. I do regret it but theres no market to take them off and resell them.

I could buy some nasty 24's for my car at 50% off but that doesn't mean I will waste my money on them...:rolleyes:

is it bad that i don't know what the fuck a canard is??

it's actually good that you don't. means you're not living the life of The Fast and Furious.

in real world, if his car were to actually attain speeds for it to make use of a real Canard, his wheel and tire combo would actually be the weak point.