Ello CR

lexus005

Do you know why we have so many fucking retards on this site? Because some of you seem to take this whole oven thing way to far and it keeps people from wanting to join the site.

I pretty much gave up on cleveland racing due to the super immaturity on that site.

Its cool and all to bust balls but they dont know how to stop. Most of them are just flat out idots.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you openly ripped Mike, which was at least mildly funny the first time you told the hatchback joke. Not so funny on the 3 or 4 repeats. At least you stuck up for yourself, without being the rage guy. So that's good.

On the other hand your car makes me want to repeatedly punch kindergartners in the stomach, while my other hand holds a picture of your car, so they instinctively learn to fear such mods.

I suppose that kind of balances out, I'll still withhold my rep. You'll know it was me that rep'd you cause it'll have a "-sol740" attached to the end. Don't anybody else add that to their rep or he'll never know if it was me.

Cars hawt bro. I appreciate what you're doing to help the scene. Let me know if you ever want to hit a parking lot and chat about our whips.

+repped

EDIT: Fuck. I fucked up somehow and hit negative rep. Any mods fix this? So sorry bro.

Aren't MR2's mid-engine (unless they put them up front on that model, no idea)? Won't your groceries get wet with that hood?

I could only fit 1 grocery bag in the frunk of my Spyder, lol. But even with the hood holes there is a cover for storage.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/medium/109_0712.JPG

As far a the hood goes its a Monocraft reproduction done buy a another spyder owner. He had a mold made and producded 2 cfs and 8 fgs. As it stands right now theres only 11 of those hoods known to be in the US. :D

As of now I dont have a front bin. I plan on doing something about that this year.

Who did your 2zz swap?

Who did your 2zz swap?

LittleRocket did my swap for me. He is by far the best person I could suggest to do the work. He built the 2zz head, the c60, and tuned the pfc. Although, I know MWR is pretty close to us here, and they use swap parts from Littlerocket.

As far a the hood goes its a Monocraft reproduction done buy a another spyder owner. He had a mold made and producded 2 cfs and 8 fgs. As it stands right now theres only 11 of those hoods known to be in the US. :D

As of now I dont have a front bin. I plan on doing something about that this year.

Who did your 2zz swap?

I didnt want to shit in this thread but you have to wonder why there are only 11 of these vented hoods in the U.S. What again are you venting?

So you openly ripped Mike, which was at least mildly funny the first time you told the hatchback joke. Not so funny on the 3 or 4 repeats. At least you stuck up for yourself, without being the rage guy. So that's good.

On the other hand your car makes me want to repeatedly punch kindergartners in the stomach, while my other hand holds a picture of your car, so they instinctively learn to fear such mods.

I suppose that kind of balances out, I'll still withhold my rep. You'll know it was me that rep'd you cause it'll have a "-sol740" attached to the end. Don't anybody else add that to their rep or he'll never know if it was me.

And as always you posts are exactly what i would have posted.

LittleRocket did my swap for me. He is by far the best person I could suggest to do the work. He built the 2zz head, the c60, and tuned the pfc. Although, I know MWR is pretty close to us here, and they use swap parts from Littlerocket.

LR rep is pretty much dimished. He takes forever to do things (as in 3+ months in swaps shipping parts sometimes a year) I was thinking JNZ aka Greenstreak. MWR seems to high in price. Id like to have a local shop do it but cannot find a shop who mainly deals with tuner cars around my area.

I didnt want to shit in this thread but you have to wonder why there are only 11 of these vented hoods in the U.S. What again are you venting?

They retailed for $1500 US + shipping from Japan. Eventually it will help cool my radiator better but mostly for looks.

LR rep is pretty much dimished. He takes forever to do things (as in 3+ months in swaps shipping parts sometimes a year) I was thinking JNZ aka Greenstreak. MWR seems to high in price. Id like to have a local shop do it but cannot find a shop who mainly deals with tuner cars around my area.

They retailed for $1500 US + shipping from Japan. Eventually it will help cool my radiator better but mostly for looks.

so u paid 1500 for something that does nothing?

when you could have bought tires, suspension, engine mods?

Oh and your trying to get on Columbusracing not columbusshowcars

I would say at least 1/3rd of the people on this site don't go to the track and that does not include the people who have something that does not run.

I would say at least 1/3rd of the people on this site don't go to the track and that does not include the people who have something that does not run.

I dont want to get in this argument in here with you wags. but i dont read many threads on here about people who are needing help with bodykits.

Guest tbutera2112

non running car isnt an excuse.... hell i raced a fuckin 5k lb truck and it went 15.0's, just because the mustang was broke didnt mean i was gonna miss out on a little fun lol

didnt linn show up in a rental corolla? and ginger with a huge 394813094813094 second dodge ram?

need moar trails track days this year, fuck driving to dway 42 lol i live like 20mins from trails

Guest tbutera2112
I dont want to get in this argument in here with you wags. but i dont read many threads on here about people who are needing help with bodykits.

hey bro, will you help me with fit my stalker kit to my moostang?

Guest tbutera2112
We don't want that ricetastic shit on our site either. :asshole:

that is why i redirected him to a place he can call home