Good place to get dents popped?

justinwebb

So have a dent in my drivers door looking to get popped out, anyone know of any good people to take it to and about how much it might cost to have done? did a search but it was older and was seeing if anyone on here did anything like this

true 2 form is pretty expensive, which is why im trying to get on with them. how much of a crease is on the outer edge? if you have no luck here try looking up dent magic cant really give a review on them since i haven't heard anything from them. i am assuming they are good. However with any paintless dent repair you still run into the chance of having the paint crack and moisture getting in and causing rust to form even if you cant see the paint cracking. Just my $0.02 take it for what you want.

Yep, this is my Russian Dent Guy. Tell him I refered you (business name) he is one of the best.

Oh and your paint wont crack.

just didnt know how bad his problem was. thought id mention it though. not to frighten him or anything.

I always used the dent wizard guy that comes to your house when I was down in cincy. The guy was a friend of my dads and if it didn't come smooth, you didn't get charged. Awesome guy. $99 for a single dent sounds like a shit-ton. I remember spending like ~$150 an having an entire car gone over.

I was quoted 250 for 5 dents. And that wasnt all my dents. I should take it somewhere else and see how much for the whole car. I have about 12 of small very little ones.