3 of 4 CR 2010 Drag Days scheduled!

MrMeanGreen

The following will be held at NTR:

Friday, April 23rd

Friday, June 18th

Friday, September 17th - Ohio Shootout (Cbus, Cincy, Cleveland)

The 4th event will be in late October/early November at D42.

Stay tuned, I'll have the registration information for April 23rd up in the near future.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the shootout! Good job Ant

u wont show anyways lol

im going to try to make it to one of these.

:bangbang: u better show we gotta race

Cough, maybe change the front page info with this so it doesn't talk about events in 09, Cough.

quit being lazy an u do it slacker

head hebrew let me know if u need any help with these events this year.

No excuses this year. Everyone complained about Dway42 being too far away so we went heavy on Trails. The events are spaced far enough apart for you to get your stuff ready... break it at the track... then have it fixed in time for the next event. If you dont think you have enough time take it to Gearhead. He'll stay up for 72 hours straight to make sure everyone makes it to the track on time :D

You should consider making 1 at Kilkare....

We love Kilkare (well, everything but the shutdown :lol:) but they went insanely crazy with their rates. I dont think people want to pay $70 a peice to race.

No excuses this year. Everyone complained about Dway42 being too far away so we went heavy on Trails. The events are spaced far enough apart for you to get your stuff ready... break it at the track... then have it fixed in time for the next event. If you dont think you have enough time take it to Gearhead. He'll stay up for 72 hours straight to make sure everyone makes it to the track on time :D

Pot meet kettle....

U need to make some passes this year...

Guest tbutera2112

going to try and make all of the trails events...even if i have to race my saab!

maybe ill get lucky and find someone here thats willing to trailer my stang to the track for me lol...it wont be on the road (tags/insurance/etc) till later in the year, if that.

may bring the bike out also

Pot meet kettle....

U need to make some passes this year...

Yup, like heart issues isnt a real excuse not to do something that will cause a spike in adreniline :rolleyes:.. BTW my car still made it, I just wasnt the one driving at 2 events so hush it.

p.s. your car on the track is equivalent to a 90 year old pair of knuckles driving a buick in the fast lane on the freeway.

Yup, like heart issues isnt a real excuse not to do something that will cause a spike in adreniline :rolleyes:.. BTW my car still made it, I just wasnt the one driving so hush it.

p.s. your car on the track is the equivilant to a 90 year old pair of knuckles driving a buick in the fast lane on the freeway.

Heartissues? Please that's a horrible excuse. Nothing like spraying a 250 shot off the transbreak to clear those issues away lol

Guest Removed

funny , but true

going to try and make all of the trails events...even if i have to race my saab!

maybe ill get lucky and find someone here thats willing to trailer my stang to the track for me lol...it wont be on the road (tags/insurance/etc) till later in the year, if that.

may bring the bike out also

cheap biotch