3 of 4 CR 2010 Drag Days scheduled!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is it to run usually? I couldn't make it to any of these last year since the car was down for over 6 months. I have no excuses this year and would love to meet some new people and make some passes. Also is the registration for April 23rd coming up at the end of the month or begining of april? Just curious so I dont miss out.

How much is it to run usually? I couldn't make it to any of these last year since the car was down for over 6 months. I have no excuses this year and would love to meet some new people and make some passes. Also is the registration for April 23rd coming up at the end of the month or begining of april? Just curious so I dont miss out.

Between 25 to 35 bucks. An registration will open here in a week or two.

Well probably won't be ready for the first one and the second one not sure, but more the likely the last one I will be there. If I'm not ready for the first one, I will be there taking pictures and we'll see about the second one.

Well probably won't be ready for the first one and the second one not sure, but more the likely the last one I will be there. If I'm not ready for the first one, I will be there taking pictures and we'll see about the second one.

whats to get ready,you holding out on US? what you doing that takes so long,let me know maybe I can help get you up and running,i do work on the fastest GTO in the state lol..

whats to get ready,you holding out on US? what you doing that takes so long,let me know maybe I can help get you up and running,i do work on the fastest GTO in the state lol..

Just some small stuff. Just need to make some more money in order to do my little mod list.

another truck. do tell. my truck is light at 3300 lbs.

I was just pulling your leg,ive done the truck thing,I have a 1982 its for sale has a watson rupple 383 with brodix heads intake ,yada yada, tubed.. used to run it at trails,looks alot like yours.I dont care how heavy the GTO I like it ,classy ,fast, car.I like the fact I can drive it get great gas mileage and rip off some 9s and drive it home,which depends on the distance from home lol,so some times I do trailor it.

Due to recent financial issues due to identity theft, my 12-bolt is on hold and the car will be sporting the 10-bolt again :D

Who puts a smiley face in a sentence that includes the words "identity theft" :lol:

P.S. I got the email... touch is not an option :(