New To CR

Guest Spam

that silver car has been nothing but a pain in the ass since the day we brought it home. lol

i still think you should sell me that jalopy for 20 bucks.

nice intro and welcome, now we is chillin and shit.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I was all set to hate you, but then I saw that you had pulled the stick-on portholes off, so you get +rep after all. Things look stupid even on Buicks where they belong. Silver one is nice, always liked the stock/dropped look on the 2nd gen.

That your S-10 Xtreme in the background of your driveway pic?

No, thats from when we brought the car home from chicago. That was the prev. owners neighborhood. Turboking15, went with me to pick it up.

I dont have any more pics but ill take some when i pick it up from First Impressions.

And yes, the white car had the portholes, lol, damn mexicanos.

OK, I was all set to hate you, but then I saw that you had pulled the stick-on portholes off, so you get +rep after all. Things look stupid even on Buicks where they belong. Silver one is nice, always liked the stock/dropped look on the 2nd gen.

That your S-10 Xtreme in the background of your driveway pic?

Hey thanks, i really appreciate it, but my bank doesnt though. Itll stay stock appearing on the outside except for tint, and maybe ill cover the foglight holes.

Welcome I pass through that area daily (henderson and kenny), sometimes multiple times daily and I have never seen that car lol.

Its hidden!! :D Dont wont anyone getting to close, naw mean?? lol

you are a fucking ricer fuck and you will not last long here. I hope you DIAF

Keep running your fucking mouth you monkey fucker. You upset that i called your teggy and bird slow? Get over it.

you are a fucking ricer fuck and you will not last long here. I hope you DIAF

BTW, please tell me how im a ricer. My dsm's are more american than your integra.

need i say more? oh and my pos firebird doesnt run and my integra is my DD. kthanxbye ricer boi

Um ok. You know why i made that my sig...to get a rise out of people like you. Please come look at my car and tell me one thing thats rice. You wont find something. So take your bitchy attitude somewhere else.

Thats also my license plate btw. :rolleyes:

Um ok. You know why i made that my sig...to get a rise out of people like you. Please come look at my car and tell me one thing thats rice. You wont find something. So take your bitchy attitude somewhere else.

Thats also my license plate btw. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Greg you goanna take that from them? :lol::popcorn: