New To CR

Guest Spam

i don't really care, cause he "BADAZZ GSX" doesn't run either right now. How am i to compete with a member of the Geek Squad anyways? his e-battling abilities far surpasses mine

WTF are you talking about? My car runs...ill make a video for you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as this video doesn't involve your penis and a heat cantaloupe. What has been seen, cannot be undone. I fell for that trick, don't let it happen to you!

lol

Oh my bad, i thought based on the pictures of your car on jackstands that it wasn't running.

Thats my gst man. And its no longer on jackstands. It needs a motor and turbo to run.

My gsx is the one in the other pictures the grey one.

Thats my gst man. And its no longer on jackstands. It needs a motor and turbo to run.

My gsx is the one in the other pictures the grey one.

so you have a broken car and a running car as well. I'd call it even at this point. we can be BFF's now. kissy_face.jpg

so you have a broken car and a running car as well. I'd call it even at this point. we can be BFF's now. kissy_face.jpg

Sure. :D But my DD is still better than yours. :bangbang: ;)

Sure. :D But my DD is still better than yours. :bangbang: ;)

SWEET!! I has new BFF. your DD is better than mine, i never disputed that fact, its a 14 yr old acura that is based of a honda civic.... its meant to go slow and get good gas mileage rather than going fast :lol: :bangbang: ;):D:):p

SWEET!! I has new BFF. your DD is better than mine, i never disputed that fact, its a 14 yr old acura that is based of a honda civic.... its meant to go slow and get good gas mileage rather than going fast :lol: :bangbang: ;):D:):p

I can guarantee you get better gas mileage. Holy cow fuck i need to tune my car. Thank god im getting my tactrix cable next week!