Ford sales up 43%

Guest Removed

Thats what happens when you tell Obama to take a hike

are you implying that gm and chrysler are doing bad because of Obama while Ford is successful simply because they didn't take bailout money?

because if you're looking at it that narrowly, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

are you implying that gm and chrysler are doing bad because of Obama while Ford is successful simply because they didn't take bailout money?

because if you're looking at it that narrowly, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

I know several people who absolutely chose Ford this time around b/c they did not take bailout money. Right or wrong, it's real.

Hell, I'm not a huge of domestic companies in general, but hats off to ford. I, for one commend them for not taking a handout, staying strong, and getting back on their feet THE RIGHT WAY.

That new 5.0 is pretty cool, and the Flex with the EcoBoost is nice, but unfortunately priced a bit high IMO.

I know several people who absolutely chose Ford this time around b/c they did not take bailout money. Right or wrong, it's real.

Now, that I can agree with. Certainly people are doing that. I think i was misinterpreting what he said. However, GM's and Chrysler's problems are not Obama's fault.

the Flex

queer

Might be getting me a Ford aswell, 2010 F150 Raptor.

Somewhat less :marc2: than the flex, but I can't say a whole lot of good about a lifted 2wd with the same engine that would be in the normal F150. Had they jacked up the HP along with the suspension, I wouldn't bitch so much.

Somewhat less :marc2: than the flex, but I can't say a whole lot of good about a lifted 2wd with the same engine that would be in the normal F150. Had they jacked up the HP along with the suspension, I wouldn't bitch so much.

We have a 6.2L Raptor coming in April. The HP is there:) They are also 4 wheel drive.

See it every day. Non Ford owners are pissed and looking for an American alternative.

In certain situations, the tipping factor is the bailout money. Many Fords have been sold this way.

queer

Jeep Fag

Sorry, the article I read when they were first being released said only 4.6 and they weren't 4x4. I never looked back into them.

Have yet to see a 2WD/4.6 Raptor yet. Everyone that has come through PPC has been a 4WD/5.4. I'll be crunching some #'s on one here when I get the opportunity.

Not just based on that, but it is helping Ford you can't deny that. Chrysler is doing poorly cause they build a shitty product, have for many years. I don't know why the Government keeps bailing them out. They're surviving off the Hemi name.

GM's problems are because of shitty products in the 80's and early 90's and the major issue was the union bringing them down. I've owned 4 GM products all from the 70's 80's and 90's all were junk.

I've owned 11 Fords and all have treated me very well. It's why I have 5 Fords in my Stable right now. And thats the way it'll stay.

Ford not taking Obama money and comming out stronger than any of them tells me something.