For sale threads.. everyone read

V8 Beast

If you want to publicly negotiate a price, thread shit, or low ball dont be surprised if you get banned. That rule is as old as time yet people seem to think it doesnt apply to them. Its to the point now that its just annoying. People joking with friends are cool, and even some of the offers are cool.... However, for consistency take it to pms please.

i saw you today. I honked. love ya

LOL! I thought that was you.. either that or some wierd wildlife guy that was happy that I stopped for the geese :lol:. Luv ya toohoo!

Why not take out the rx7? The weather was perfect!!!!

LOL! I thought that was you.. either that or some wierd wildlife guy that was happy that I stopped for the geese :lol:. Luv ya toohoo!

Why not take out the rx7? The weather was perfect!!!!

I was leaving work, speaking of work, why werent you working? As soon as i got home i took out the rx7. Its first drive since winter.

I was leaving work, speaking of work, why werent you working? As soon as i got home i took out the rx7. Its first drive since winter.

I was driving back from work. Same here, first drive since winter.

Rob, report Jassons thread so we have documentation of wrong doing to place in his permanent file.