Ohio LSX dyno day head count

nasty2000z28

will other makes of cars be allowed to dyno?

I've never seen Brian turn down a customer yet. He prides himself on his customer service. I suppose it depends on how busy things are, but I would assume you could get some time for 3 pulls. I don't figure anyone is going to get tuning done that day, that is the one that sucks up the dyno time.

Now, that doesn't mean you might not take some crap from the crowd since I'm assuming this will be primarily a GM crowd.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its mainly a GM thing, but im sure we can make acceptations. lol. what do you want to put on the rollers?

trying to get my buddies KB 03 cobra and a notch with a 351 and 200 shot, on the dyno since they have no clue how much make. not sure if they will come.

^^^^its a shame russ. are you coming just to hang out and see some of the other cars at least?

The gasket is out for delivery right now so I plan to be putting things back together this weekend. Meaning ... I don't really have time for a 4 hour round trip. lol