Join C.E.A.T.S. asap! Your help is needed!

V8 Beast

I don't think its an excuse, plus i won't need it since you will not beat me. Why put nitrous on a motor that beats 90% of the cars on the board without it? The big shot is still hanging on the wall collecting dust. If i wanted to take a run at Ray or Matt or even the mysterious atomic fusion i would get it out. Plus i like running within a couple of hundreths the whole day at a bracket race. On top if it all the safety equipment i would have to add is expensive.

p.s. You probably will have some reason not to line up against me as usual..hehe

Its not my fault you always show up 4 hours into the meet Mr 3rd shift I need my sleep :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did big Steve tell you that i showed up late? I mean you're never there to even notice me.

Funny, I can name plenty where you never showed (I still have the excel spreadsheets with your name missing from the list :lol:). He took my car to one meet in the 8 years I've owned it while I was recovering.

Funny, I can name plenty where you never showed (I still have the excel spreadsheets with your name missing from the list :lol:). He took my car to one meet in the 8 years I've owned it while I was recovering.

I'd like to see those where i missed. I think i have missed one in the last 2 or 3 years. I even have came out when my car was broke. I didn't mean Steve had to take your car...just that he was there and you were not. You can twist it however you want...I know worked owned you. I have even brought people up to dragway 42 when only like 12 cars showed. Its ok your the events coordinator, you don't have to show.

I'd like to see those where i missed. I think i have missed one in the last 2 or 3 years. I even have came out when my car was broke. I didn't mean Steve had to take your car...just that he was there and you were not. You can twist it however you want...I know worked owned you. I have even brought people up to dragway 42 when only like 12 cars showed. Its ok your the events coordinator, you don't have to show.

Funny you mentioned dway 42. I remember when I took my envoy up there when the ta was down. We loaded it up, bonded, had fun... good times. Wish you could have been there. Do me a favor when you do show up to all of these track days in the future... Do it before the last 30 minutes. At that point all thats left is a hotlapping Paul and people racing their tow trucks. P.S. I know when you show up because you always pay in cash :p