So 20-25 bikes are at Old Circuit City Polaris

IVRINGS

Is this the new place to meet for bikers? I was just checking out some of the bikes as they where parking tonight. My store (Mattress Firm) is the only place open in the parking lot so I don't mind people using it at all, but if some people are being dumb I think you know what I have to do. I don't think there is going to be any problems cause we close at 8:00. Just don't trash the place please. Thanks for anyone that might be over here, and I hope you guys bring in some people that need to sleep better. :D

I just posted this, and looks like everyone is heading over to QSL. Guys must of just wanted to roll in together. You are welcome anytime here. I can make sure anyone else working here never calls anything in.

Is this the new place to meet for bikers? I was just checking out some of the bikes as they where parking tonight. My store (Mattress Firm) is the only place open in the parking lot so I don't mind people using it at all, but if some people are being dumb I think you know what I have to do. I don't think there is going to be any problems cause we close at 8:00. Just don't trash the place please. Thanks for anyone that might be over here, and I hope you guys bring in some people that need to sleep better. :D

Remember that time you tried to race my bike last year? And I was in 4th gear at 35mph and embarrassed you in front of your girlfriend :) good times.

Remember that time you tried to race my bike last year? And I was in 4th gear at 35mph and embarrassed you in front of your girlfriend :) good times.
I don't remember this, and what car was I driving? Also who are you? So many people have changed names on here I can't keep up.

I don't remember this, and what car was I driving? Also who are you? So many people have changed names on here I can't keep up.

You were driving an Audi (silver I think), I can't remember what kind...they all look the same haha but it did have the license plate "IV RINGS". I was on a black Ninja, and then I saw you a few days later on 23 in traffic and stopped and said "hey you're that guy that tried to...etc etc". I'm really just giving you shit for trying to race a bike lol.

You were driving an Audi (silver I think), I can't remember what kind...they all look the same haha but it did have the license plate "IV RINGS". I was on a black Ninja, and then I saw you a few days later on 23 in traffic and stopped and said "hey you're that guy that tried to...etc etc". I'm really just giving you shit for trying to race a bike lol.
I think I do remember this, but don't think I had the idea of winning a race with a bike. ;)

I had a guy today that I bet was thinking that. As he was parking in front of our door I asked him if he could move the the either side. He said, "Yeah," but just in a few secs after I walked back inside he walked away. So as my boss was here talking to some people(Customers) she asked me to have him move it again. Guy was a real prick and say Yeah I will move it and turned away. Some of the others got him to move his bike cause he wasn't about to when I asked him. So if you guys do get a chance to head over try to keep people from parking right in front of the store. It is not like Circuit City's parking lot was full or being used. Thanks!

I figured that was you that came out. Why we all parked in front of the mattress store like that was beyond me, but I showed up late and just followed the crowd. I think it was the fact they we were leaving in 10 minutes is why he didn't want to move.
Well I guess people just love their mattress. ;) Yeah I could understand that he didn't want to move it, but I had my boss in here and she was to go give him 2 seconds to move it. So I thought I would be a little nicer then that, but why you would park in front of a door is beyond me.

i was the guy you told to move right before that...i told dude that you wanted him to move and he didnt care lol...
Thanks for moving over for us. So long as people can get into our store I don't care, but I wasn't about to let that fat fuck tell him he was going to move and not move it.

i parked there because that lot was so dead i didnt even realize there was a mattress mart there, let alone a business that was OPEN lol...
Mattress Mart was who we made close their doors here. We are Mattress Firm ;) No problems.

Guest tbutera2112

lol i was the only cruiser at that time...then 2 more pulled in way down by circuit city

i just had a black icon jacket and a flat black icon helmet