Hey Josun54 where the F(.)(.)K have you been?

Josun54

Hey I just wanted to start a thread announcing that I am going to try and participate on here more often.

I am seriously hating this snow right now, and with my current situation I just might pack up as much stuff as I can hop on the bike and leave all my bills and life behind.. Thats if it was a little warmer. I would just ride south I guess. So how is everyone?

:lol: at the tags.

Sorry about your luck man. :(

Riding with the DTC will help you forget your troubles for the day at least. Hopefully things'll start looking up and you'll be back out riding with us. If things get really desperate, start post whoring to get your post count up and list the 600 in the classy-fieds.

I was wondering if anyone would catch the tags lol

Yeah I guess I was one of the first people to be really f'ed by the whole economy bs. I remember in beginning of 08 when I just graduated and was looking for a job there were so many to choose from and apply to. Now there is almost nothing. Tougher times are ahead. And hopefully this thread keeps moving so I can up my post count.

I apologize to the moderators for not following the rules.

hey hey now, I did put that in my tags!! I am a biologist with a 4 yr degree. Its a BS degree. I am beginning to wonder if the BS is really BS. I am even looking in other cities and states and I don't see anything that would be worth it. It could be worse. I could be this guy.....http://limaohio.craigslist.org/m4w/1039999487.html

hey hey now, I did put that in my tags!! I am a biologist with a 4 yr degree. Its a BS degree. I am beginning to wonder if the BS is really BS. I am even looking in other cities and states and I don't see anything that would be worth it. It could be worse. I could be this guy.....http://limaohio.craigslist.org/m4w/1039999487.html

That dude is a pimp fo sho:dj:

As sick as I'm feelin'......This still made me laugh...........

So much for Caspatan's request of not shittin' on the tags, I guess :rolleyes::D

I feel 'ya though Ben. It's VERY disheartening getting rejection after rejection......or not even hearing anything back at all. I used to always get an interview, and was not a stranger to making the final 3-5 candidates. NOW.....It's like sending resumes/apps into a black hole. If I even get a rejection letter anymore.....I'm flattered ;)

Glad to see you're gonna hang here with us more now. I think I had some outstanding invitations to you for a couple of the groups

As sick as I'm feelin'......This still made me laugh...........

So much for Caspatan's request of not shittin' on the tags, I guess :rolleyes::D

I feel 'ya though Ben. It's VERY disheartening getting rejection after rejection......or not even hearing anything back at all. I used to always get an interview, and was not a stranger to making the final 3-5 candidates. NOW.....It's like sending resumes/apps into a black hole. If I even get a rejection letter anymore.....I'm flattered ;)

Glad to see you're gonna hang here with us more now. I think I had some outstanding invitations to you for a couple of the groups

You need to call me fucktard

I actually got an email earlier this morning from a company saying that they regret to inform me that my qualifications are not what they are looking for. I think I applied there like 3 weeks ago. So much for punctuality. Anyone have some spare money? I guess I could poop on your chest for 50 bucks. Anyone?