damn ricer...

pontiacfreak142

i was going to say...he doesn't try and race people unless they start it first :D

Now if I see him it's on. :ninja:

Then our kids are going to foot race at the park. The winner earns their parents love. :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if I see him it's on.

Then our kids are going to foot race at the park. The winner earns their parents love.

well if you have an evo, you'll probably smoke him in a straight line, but if you guys were on a curvy road, he'd keep up with you, i bet

they have nice simple interiors...not all cheap plastic pieces, no fake chrome everywhere

they come with decent options

they handle great if you like a stiffer type car

they can fit groceries and kids, but still handle well on a track

you can get them under $20k

i think they look awesome (unless you get a 2010, and then it's just ugly)

i just really like the 3 and i've been looking at a lot of cars...i just bought a nissan versa...if the mazda's had been cheaper, we would've gotten another one, but i needed something a bit cheaper....my versa sucks compared to our 3

are they fast?

fast compared to what? i hate when people ask that stuff...it's all relative and a person's opinion

we think our car is fast...it's naturally aspirated....we've got it tuned a little bit and have some little stuff done to it and we got it up to 155 mph the other day

if you get a speed version, they are even faster because they are turbo'ed

our car corners like a dream and can keep up with sti's on a track in the turns

155 is 155.... how fast did you get there... and how bad does your car want to "michael J Fox" all over the road....???

and brian....

Funny.. Bob, the girl in your sig is doing what the mazda does to other people...

Eyefucks them? l

ol, j/k

155 is 155.... how fast did you get there... and how bad does your car want to "michael J Fox" all over the road....???

who the fuck knows...like i said, we ain't drag racers....we were keeping up with an sti in a straight line, though

and what the fuck is "michael j fox all over the road"?

what the fuck is up with all these mazda 3 hatches?

I have no idea but I keep trying to get a race with one dammit

are they fast?

No... think civic si slow...

No.. and no I'm not being funny

Remeber that time we racedin mexico. An I pulled out 2 cfars on u while u were spinning an then u got traction an blew past me faster then I bnlew my load in that midget

I love those days no homo.

Btw speed3s are slow as balls. An this is an official call out to maza 3s... after all I'm just a neon bring it :bangbang:

well then, to you, mazdas are not fast...so you answered your own question

we don't drag race so fast really doesn't matter...we like to road race, so handling matters more to us

I once raced a guy from 100mph to mock 2 on 270. I smoked him...

Btw speed3s are slow as balls. An this is an official call out to maza 3s... after all I'm just a neon bring it :bangbang:

See, here's my beef with cars like neons, civics, mazda hatchbacks, etc....

You can buy into an SRT4 and it can be fast for a few chucks.... but at the end of the day you get no style points. NONE... so i guess if you just want a cheap thrill buy one. Same goes for many cars. The most notable point is that they are FWD... i just dont get it.

I guess i metaphore it like this.... Buying an SRT4 is like buying ugly ass expensive possessions... sure it does the job, but it lacks style and no one takes you seriously...

I mean come on dude, you had to know people would give you shit about driving a neon before you bought it, no?

I know im being critical, but believe me, im not intending to be a jerk....

whatever....this shit doesn't matter to me...i still like our "slow" car

I posted first after the op. How does it feel to be smoked? I best you wish you could post as fast as me. You got smoked like the midget Paul blew his load in.