damn ricer...

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted first after the op. How does it feel to be smoked? I best you wish you could post as fast as me. You got smoked like the midget Paul blew his load in.

yep, and she's also getting smoked on the post-quickness....

BUT REALLY... no one laughed at the "Mike J fox" comment i made ^^^^?????? REALLY???

See, here's my beef with cars like neons, civics, mazda hatchbacks, etc....

You can buy into an SRT4 and it can be fast for a few chucks.... but at the end of the day you get no style points. NONE... so i guess if you just want a cheap thrill buy one. Same goes for many cars. The most notable point is that they are FWD... i just dont get it.

I guess i metaphore it like this.... Buying an SRT4 is like buying ugly ass expensive possessions... sure it does the job, but it lacks style and no one takes you seriously...

I mean come on dude, you had to know people would give you shit about driving a neon before you bought it, no?

I know im being critical, but believe me, im not intending to be a jerk....

I didn't buy the car to pick up bitches in. That's why I've got the bike(as a matter of fact that doesn't work eathier dam) I bought the car to race an trust me I've raced this car... got over 1000 passes at the track alone(not an exagaration) anyone that goes to track days can attest...

As well as then million races on the street.

All in all yea its a neon.. but this yearcar will beat most of cr.. an that's all I bought the car for was to race.

clarify my thinking, define what you mean by "a great car for the price". And i mean this with zero sarcasm.

Great bang for the buck. Build quality is excellent. I've owned a lot of cars and the MS3 is solid. Mind has zero squeaks, rattles, or misc. bullshit issues many cars have. Auto Wipers, Xenon projectors, limited slip, TC/Stability, five star safety, leather / Alcantara inserts, nice quality trip pieces, clean look, over sized brakes, etc....for under $24k OTD, the bang for the buck factor is big IMO.

are they fast?

when people dont answer that, it usually means that it is not... i hate when people try and ask me to define "fast".

You have to define it. Fast to someone who has a Vette...no..but to someone driving a sport sedan, yes.

"Fast" is faster than "quick", but slower than "fucking fast".... ya dig?

I call high 13's stock quick, but that's me. I've had faster cars, but for an excellent handling hatch that has taken top spot in all major comparo's since it's introduction in 2007, she's fast to some....quick to me. Traction is my enemy as first and second yield major spin even from a roll.

155 is 155.... how fast did you get there... and how bad does your car want to "michael J Fox" all over the road....???

She hauls ass to 120mph. Quicker to 135 than my GXP was. However I've only had mine to 145mph so I can only say that 6th gear isn't going to rocket you from 135mph to 155, but she doesn't die out either. Not bad at all for a car that is rated at 263hp. Mid range 3-4-5th gear from 40-120, she runs very strong.

All in all yea its a neon.. but this yearcar will beat most of cr.. an that's all I bought the car for was to race.

right, you prove my point.

Theres more to "it" than trying to beat everyone on a local forum in car races...

Would you put a dildo on it as a hood ornament if it made it run 2/10ths a second faster??? how far will you go in regard to comprimising your character?

But at least answer the last question i had... You HAD to have known you would be made fun of the minute you signed the papers at the dealership... no?

See, here's my beef with cars like neons, civics, mazda hatchbacks, etc....

You can buy into an SRT4 and it can be fast for a few chucks.... but at the end of the day you get no style points. NONE... so i guess if you just want a cheap thrill buy one. Same goes for many cars. The most notable point is that they are FWD... i just dont get it.

So what's your beef with an MS3? The MS3 is a polar opposite of a Neon in terms of quality, style, features, etc....just ask anyone who has seen mine or others. They are very nicely put together.

FWD....Big fucking deal. I've had RWD. Doesn't mean shit to me as a Daily Driver and that's what my car is. A fun little daily driver that can keep up with a lot of cars on road in many respects. I did Bondurant for 5 days in CTS-V's, GXP's and ZO6's and let's just say I learned to "drive" a FWD car so that we were on the ass of the CTS-V's in most every turn. Learning to make a FWD car perform is driver related. One can split hairs at the limits of any car in a comparison, but on the street, if you push thigns to the limits required to make it really show, you'll either end up wrecking or getting nailed by OSP. It took the instructors in the three cars to really show any amounts of real distance between our three cars at the track. In the hands of the 12 of us in the class, it boiled down to driver and how big of balls they had to really push the trio of cars.

Interesting read for you: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0506_front_rear_allwheel_drive/index.html

Read up on them and come back to me with a more fun bang for the buck car.

I guess i metaphore it like this.... Buying an SRT4 is like buying ugly ass expensive possessions... sure it does the job, but it lacks style and no one takes you seriously...

Again, polar opposites. Come see me at Cars and Coffee next Saturday. You can take her for a spin too.

I wonder how many people on CR post in the nude.

I do but I'm at a bar right now so by law I'm clothed. :lol:

right, you prove my point.

Theres more to "it" than trying to beat everyone on a local forum in car races...

Would you put a dildo on it as a hood ornament if it made it run 2/10ths a second faster??? how far will you go in regard to comprimising your character?

But at least answer the last question i had... You HAD to have known you would be made fun of the minute you signed the papers at the dealership... no?

Oh hell yea I knew people would give me shit butt.... there's no better then taking peoples money cause they think its "just a neon"

All in all I know haters will hate untill they get beat then they shut up real uick cause they just got walked by a neon...

She hauls ass to 120mph. Quicker to 135 than my GXP was. However I've only had mine to 145mph so I can only say that 6th gear isn't going to rocket you from 135mph to 155, but she doesn't die out either. Not bad at all for a car that is rated at 263hp. Mid range 3-4-5th gear from 40-120, she runs very strong.

you have a speed, we have a regular 3....my fiance says your gear ratios are shorter than his...he drives his friend's speed and says he redlines it a lot because he has to shift a bunch of times and he's not used to it...we only have 5 gears, too....

So what's your beef with an MS3? The MS3 is a polar opposite of a Neon in terms of quality, style, features, etc....just ask anyone who has seen mine or others. They are very nicely put together.

FWD....Big fucking deal. I've had RWD. Doesn't mean shit to me as a Daily Driver and that's what my car is. A fun little daily driver that can keep up with a lot of cars on road in many respects. Read up on them and come back to me with a more fun bang for the buck car.

Again, polar opposites. Come see me at Cars and Coffee next Saturday. You can take her for a spin too.

if you read initial posts i asked them to tell me why they thought they were great cars because I felt it possible that i needed to reconsider my thinking....

But after this very sharp tongued defensive response that you made... you add to the perception that i initially had...

FWD....Big fucking deal. I've had RWD. Doesn't mean shit to me as a Daily Driver and that's what my car is. A fun little daily driver that can keep up with a lot of cars on road in many respects. Read up on them and come back to me with a more fun bang for the buck car.

^yes, this...our car was bought #1 to haul kids and groceries and #2 be a weekend toy and it is awesome at both

what sized dresser? pics? proof?

I'll round up pics of a 50" Plasma in the back of mine. Fit with zero issues.

Tonight I had 1 car seat, a 10" sub in a box, a new lawn mower, six bags of groceries, my computer bag (big mo-fo), 4 orders of Pei Wei....and my fat ass with again, zero issues.

All in all I know haters will hate untill they get beat then they shut up real uick cause they just got walked by a neon...

bur what about me, i will hate, but im certainly not going to race my daily driver cadillac... thats obscene as i did not buy ti to race (As you did)

so how does that apply to me? i guess I am exempt from having to shut up....

or would you prefer i go buy a car "to race"... then you can beat me.. and THEN i'd have to shut up because i got "walked" by a neon.

in all seriousness

All im saying is that I know plenty of typical SRT4 owners... "chip on the shoulder... something to prove"... how do you "break that mold"???

Tonight I had 1 car seat, a 10" sub in a box, a new lawn mower, six bags of groceries, my computer bag (big mo-fo), 4 orders of Pei Wei....and my fat ass with again, zero issues.

Regular sized 8 drawer dresser or ban (pics are a must)

But after this very sharp tongued defensive response that you made... you add to the perception that i initially had...

don't take my points as sharp-tongued or defensive. if you've ever followed my threads, you'd understand. I'm an east-coast style communicator. if you're seriously considering such a car, I would suggest you join us Saturday at Cup O Joe. It's a good time.

just think how much more stuff can fit in my versa...the back seat is huge compared to our 3....