damn ricer...

pontiacfreak142

WTF is wrong with ricers these days?

I was just on my way home from work at dave gill and was on my way up main street in reynoldsburg. I pass this newer mazda (id say early to mid 2000's maybe?) it was a greyish color with rims and i think and exaust as far as i could tell.

Next thing i know it comes flying up next to me. i pay no attention to him. a couple seconds later, same thing and i still pay no attention. After a minute or 2 i pass a van that is infront of him and he gets in behind me and does the same. Then of course, again he flys up next to me. my girlfriend looks over and tells me she thinks he wants to race. i finally look over to see the guy leaning forward and stairing at me and kinda nods. at this point traffic had gotten a little ahead of us, so i punch it. the car downshifted and broke the rear lose all through first and into second (i let off as soon as it broke loose in second). At this point the guy was way behind me, and pulls into the turn lane.

now normaly, this would be just your typical "i smoked a ricer" story, but no. I look back at the guy to see him start yelling some shit at me. i only caught the last of it, which was " i would smoke you..." it was kinda sad because im pretty sure the guy (yes i said GUY, not kid) was trying to show off to his dad who was in the passenger seat.

seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm ... a mazda 3 hatch on broad st with gun metal wheels was giving me the ricer rev right by Waggoner.

Same ?

when was this? my fiance was on broad st. this morning after dropping our daughter off...he's got a gray mazda3 hb with powder coated black stock wheels (our winter wheels)

this was around 930 or 10am today

when was this? my fiance was on broad st. this morning after dropping our daughter off...he's got a gray mazda3 hb with powder coated black stock wheels (our winter wheels)

this was around 930 or 10am today

That's the one. What a fucking asshole.

I kid I kid ... definitely not black wheels. Evening too. :)