damn ricer...

pontiacfreak142

I "heart" this thread but i have to go to bed. Its after 11pm.

I will however go to bed dreaming about the little witty treasures that I will open up when I get to work tomorrow!!!

PS - no love for the car that can't fit a dresser in the hatch, pics or ban!!

FOR CLARIFICATION

if you're seriously considering such a car, I would suggest you join us Saturday at Cup O Joe. It's a good time.

I am not, i repeat, NOT considering buying a mazda hatchback... simply trying to understand why you people love them.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS - no love for the car that can't fit a dresser in the hatch, pics or ban!!

weird.....don't know why you're looking to see an 8 drawer dresser in a hatch anyway....but okay. :confused:

FOR CLARIFICATION

I am not, i repeat, NOT considering buying a mazda hatchback... simply trying to understand why you people love them.

simply trying to help you understand. better to do in person but if you like e-debates, I suggest calling it quits and just read up on the reviews of the MS3. Google is your friend.

I will beat time one of these days when the planets all allign at that perfect time :lol:

No you won't. Daddy here isn't going to risk being tagged by the po-po for that shit. I have fun on the freeway, but my financials are way to important to me to risk it for anyone. I'll let you win the battle of the streets against my pretty much stock MS3. However, I'll take the win as we park them next to one another ;)

I ment when the planets allignan ur able to walk away from being a husband father an buisness man an we can race at the track :lol:

No you won't. Daddy here isn't going to risk being tagged by the po-po for that shit. I have fun on the freeway, but my financials are way to important to me to risk it for anyone. I'll let you win the battle of the streets against my pretty much stock MS3. However, I'll take the win as we park them next to one another ;)

Haha

I ment when the planets allignan ur able to walk away from being a husband father an buisness man an we can race at the track :lol:

Haha

if the planets align and all the above happens, that means I'm divorced....and since my wife is a divorce attorney, that will mean I'm poor and will have to take you on in a foot race.

So what's your beef with an MS3? The MS3 is a polar opposite of a Neon in terms of quality, style, features, etc....just ask anyone who has seen mine or others. They are very nicely put together.

Just about anyting will win in style, quality, and features against a neon, that's not really a fair comparision. :p

It really comes down to personal preference I guess. I could choose to drive an EVO, STi, Camaro, Mustang if I wanted to. Hell, I used be a DSM guy, perfect example of a "quick little car". Nice when you are 16-21, but after that you tend to gravitate towards something of more substance, or at least my rapidly aging ass has.

It really comes down to personal preference I guess. I could choose to drive an EVO, STi, Camaro, Mustang if I wanted to. Hell, I used be a DSM guy, perfect example of a "quick little car". Nice when you are 16-21, but after that you tend to gravitate towards something of more substance, or at least my rapidly aging ass has.

Exactly...and nothing wrong with anyone's choice because it's their choice. I chose the MS3 because after doing my Ben Franklin t-chart, it just made sense on a number of levels. In the end, I'm having fun with it but really I love not having car payments and using that money for way more fun things.

So what exactly the fuck happened in here while I was playing video games ?

Mazdas vs Neons, 3's keeping up with STI's, and all manner of godlessness pouring from every single open orifice.

HUMAN SACRIFICE, DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER ... MASS HYSTERIA !!!

Mazdas vs Neons, 3's keeping up with STI's, and all manner of godlessness pouring from every single open orifice.

:lol: Your posts never disappoint me

EPIC!

im not a fan of the hatches either, but honestly the mazda i see around alot that i dont understand is the rx8. 240 hp, still slow as fuck and gets like 18 mpg on the highway. Id take an ms3 over one of those any day lol.

That's because the RX8 is junk. My slow Mazda3 was tied with a stock RX8 from a 50-110. That's funny because my car has no top end, I'm pretty sure I could get out and push it faster.

our car corners like a dream and can keep up with sti's on a track in the turns

who the fuck knows...like i said, we ain't drag racers....we were keeping up with an sti in a straight line, though

ORLY, I'll give you 10 lengths and the hit if it's a regular 3. I have the slowest STI on the board. First it was turns only, now it's in a straight line with an STI?

See, here's my beef with cars like neons, civics, mazda hatchbacks, etc....

You can buy into an SRT4 and it can be fast for a few chucks.... but at the end of the day you get no style points. NONE... so i guess if you just want a cheap thrill buy one. Same goes for many cars. The most notable point is that they are FWD... i just dont get it.

I guess i metaphore it like this.... Buying an SRT4 is like buying ugly ass expensive possessions... sure it does the job, but it lacks style and no one takes you seriously...

I mean come on dude, you had to know people would give you shit about driving a neon before you bought it, no?

I know im being critical, but believe me, im not intending to be a jerk....

How can you make fun of peoples car? You always bragged about how JDM FRUSH your wheels where when the car sat with a sorry ass GOLD motor that prolly never even ran. You should tell people about style points, coming from a guy who rivit's fucking plastic wodebody parts on the side of a car, and paints stock parts gold yup thats style.

best post in this thread

ORLY, I'll give you 10 lengths and the hit. First it was turns only, now it's in a straight line with an STI?

we got the car up to 155 this past week when an sti started to mess with us and we kept up with him (keep in mind that the regular 3's are limited to 118 mph, but we removed it....mazda speeds are limited much higher, but they have a turbo)

but my fiance takes this up to nelson ledges and has no problems keeping up with the sti's in the corners because our car handles so well, which is really what we like about it...we aren't concerned about having the fastest car....we would've bought something else if that was the point, but we needed a car that could haul kids and groceries, but still could be a fun weekend toy

i'm not saying this car is "fast"...i personally think 155 is fast...that's the fastest i've ever gone (i drive like a grandma), but we were tickled that the car kept up with the sti....we weren't trying to win or anything, just have some fun and see what the car could do

Dammit next time we see each other Ima gonna do a ricer fly bye, because I know I will lose in a real race. :D Consider yourself stalked. :D

we got the car up to 155 this past week when an sti started to mess with us and we kept up with him (keep in mind that the regular 3's are limited to 118 mph, but we removed it....mazda speeds are limited much higher, but they have a turbo)

but my fiance takes this up to nelson ledges and has no problems keeping up with the sti's in the corners because our car handles so well, which is really what we like about it...we aren't concerned about having the fastest car....we would've bought something else if that was the point, but we needed a car that could haul kids and groceries, but still could be a fun weekend toy

Yeah evo's and sti's do not handle well.........

What is keeping up? Staying within a mile? LOL Bus lengths are not keeping up missy.