New From Dublin, Ohio

Spoolme

Welcome, I wish these came in awd like the Ms6. Deffinently like the look of these better then the ms6. What are your plans/goals when it is done?

I wish it were awd also but Mazda had to keep the cost down. Plus it would weigh more. I would like to see 400-450whp with a big turbo. Going to be awhile was not expecting to pay for a new motor so soon.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed
ya..but it doesn't take me 3 days to do a timing belt and water pump..like an audi...hah

:confused: takes you more then a day to do a audi timing belt /water pump, your not doing some thing right.

Is it weird that I think speed 3's are trashier than Cobalt SS's?

Because I do.

Welcome.

That's cool, I like the GTi though had one back in the day. Have you done anything to it? What kind of power are you making?

:confused: takes you more then a day to do a audi timing belt /water pump, your not doing some thing right.

a 2.7tt..s4 engine omg,,, i'll never do another one...unless theres alot of $$$...u know what i mean...haha

• Confused 1

Guest Removed
a 2.7tt..s4 engine omg,,, i'll never do another one...unless theres alot of $$$...u know what i mean...haha

5.2 hours or less..... :gtfo:

Mazda's are good for getting coffee on Saturday mornings while talking about the dynamics of your windshield wiper mechanics. Track days with.. racing.. are for everyone else.

Lol, Ouch. I bet there are a few RX-7's out there that would give you a run for your money. Of course they probably have an LS1 swap... Does that still count?