Where are the rice meets

GSX-R

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jones must be nice to have your mouth cash check you'll never have to face... Your a classic case of an Internet bitch.

"Make like a tree and get the hell out of here." Young Biff from Back 2 the Future.

Hey jones must be nice to have your mouth cash check you'll never have to face... Your a classic case of an Internet bitch.

So far you're pretty annoying, and you need to watch how you speak to the cadre around here, I do take offense to that.

So go ahead and mouth off to me, it will get you somewhere fast.

So far you're pretty annoying, and you need to watch how you speak to the cadre around here, I do take offense to that.

So go ahead and mouth off to me, it will get you somewhere fast.

He already said this forums sucks, isn't for him and wasn't coming back. Can't we give us Christmas in April ?

Sniff sniff I smell

Internet bitch... Here comes internet bitch bragade... One day I garauntee we'll meet...

So you can break my bones with 3lbs of pressure? Oh, thats to rip an ear off, and 4lbs to break a bone. Got it. I was wondering why my Ohio deli platter broke my sternum.

Sniff sniff I smell

Internet bitch... Here comes internet bitch bragade... One day I garauntee we'll meet...

we can meet tonight. go to the atm pull out what ever you can get your hands on and we will meet my 500hp vs yours